• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which Asian Country has the best lookin women?

Which Asian Country has the best looking women?

• China

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 73 46.5%
  • Korea (North and South)

Votes: 26 16.6%
  • Taiwan

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Cambodia

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Indonesia

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Malaysia

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Vietnam

Votes: 14 8.9%
  • Philippines

Votes: 32 20.4%
  • Thailand

Votes: 35 22.3%

• Total voters

Imhotep

Banned
laos, because they are laotian. le ocean. the ocean. beach chicks are hot!

or..... mongolia

i thought they were all chinese

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I always thought Philippines, guess that's just the ones that come over here from there. I need to go to thailand!!!

All of the above. :D I've seen some gorgeous women come from all those places.

BTW...shouldn't you have said Oriental country, because Asian means a lot more than just people from there?

Yoko Matsugane and Harumi Nemoto ...

Two names: Yoko Matsugane and Harumi Nemoto
Fuck, the whole Japanese gravure concept is just the proof on #1 (there are others).

Other than Japanese, Vietnamese is #2, probably because there is a healthy sample of Vietnamese in this country (post-Vietnam War) and I've seen many hotties.
Angelina Melini, half Vietnamese, was a playmate and still fucking hot heading to 40 -- so many hot half-Vietnamese descendents in France, the US, etc...

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I only voted for the countries I've seen women from but I'm sure that all of them will have a beauty in there somewhere ;)

Where's India on that list?Indian women are the hottest in asia imo,But from the countries listed in your poll i chose China,Japan and Thailand.

India ia a big omission , over a billion people (and by far the biggest film industry in the world)
Anglo Indians are often devastatingly beautiful.

China really skews the choices because it's so frigging huge and populous. You can find a huge population of all the Asian ethnicities within China. The best looking women probably are in China because with over 1 billion people, there are a lot to chose from.

On average though, I'd say Korea and Japan. They have the highest average wealth per capita out of the Asian countries, so the women have more money to spend on looking their best.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
India ia a big omission , over a billion people (and by far the biggest film industry in the world)
Anglo Indians are often devastatingly beautiful.

I can agree with this. I've noticed indian women either ungodly gorgeous or ugly as shit! Absolutely no middle ground for them!

Stupid ass poll..its like saying which Pizza Hut makes the best Pizza's

:rofl: