• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Where do you look....

Whenever a hot chic passes by, what body part do look at....The stereotype are the face/breast/butt/body...I personally look for nice feet in heels or in some type of sexy "footwear"...

I have to admit, even though I am a big boob man, in actuality I look at the face and then the ass. Strange, I don't know why...

edit: and also her smile and teeth :D Excellent thread :thumbsup:

Craving radiology, I'd look at her x-rays first. :banana:

:1orglaugh You're sick!:ban:

Last edited by a moderator:
First I look at the purse! :D

bigbadbrody

Banned
i try not to let her catch me checking out her face, then it's all about the ass unless she has big tities. ;)

If she's in front: boobs.

If I'm behind her: ass.

slowhand

Closed Account
Her eyes and yes I'm sticking with this story. ;)

If I'm walking past her I look right at her face and smile. If she's passing by me as I'm sitting, I look at her face first. If I'm looking at her from afar, then her general figure (boobs, ass). And of course if I'm behind her, I watch those cheeks.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
If she's showing them, then I look at her legs first obviously! Other than that it's the ass and face, in no particular order for those 2 depends on which way she's facing!

I also notice hair for some damn reason!

Too easy!

The entire figure!
I don't and won't deny, I notice the figure, period.
And I want a hourglass!
The wider, the better too.

From the front, from the rear, easily spotted.
From the side, a slanted S-shape is nice as well.
If they are shorter, a stocky, wide, full hourglass or apple-hourglass is sweet as well.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
I can check out an entire girls body in one glance, I don't just look at one area, I see the whole shape.

But I won't bother looking at the body unless the face is attractive.