• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Where do you come from??

Where do you Come from?

• A Vagina

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • A Test-tube

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Sutty

Banned
:wtf: :ban:

georges

Staff member
i come form a big pussy and till this day i started to like the opposite sex.:D

Now this is really an old thread. Maybe one that should stay dead and buried! :eek:

It's certainly one of the most lamest polls that I have ever seen on this board to be truthful.

Last edited:
Well, if you believe literally in the Bible, we all came from Adam & Eve. Here's something no one has ever been able to explain to me... If we all came from Adam & Eve, and they had a few kids, in order for humans to continue to spread, wouldn't there NECESSARILY have to have been INCEST :throwup: between either Adam and/or Eve and their offspring or between their offspring? YUCK!!! :ban: That's one of those huge Bible flaws that always bothers me...lol

I've never had anyone be able to answer that question!!! lol :dunno:

Last edited:
Nightfly said:
Well, if you believe literally in the Bible, we all came from Adam & Eve. Here's something no one has ever been able to explain to me... If we all came from Adam & Eve, and they had a few kids, in order for humans to continue to spread, wouldn't there NECESSARILY have to have been INCEST :throwup: between either Adam and/or Eve and their offspring or between their offspring? YUCK!!! :ban: That's one of those huge Bible flaws that always bothers me...lol

I've never had anyone be able to answer that question!!! lol :dunno:

I'm just reading in the newspaper here that scientists are embarking on the mammoth task of tracing the family history of mankind. Apparently for just £50 (sterling) we will be able to trace our genetic lineage right back to African Eve, the woman from whom all humans are descended.

They will travel the globe, taking DNA samples from 100,000 indigenous people. Members of the public will also be able to contribute DNA samples.

The £21 million project was launched today by the National Geographic Society and IBM. It involves 10 research centres around the world.

Back to the 'paper...
Experts have already established that everyone is descended from one human female who lived in africa 150,000 years ago. Last year, scientists identified 36 "clans" or descendants of this woman, "African Eve".

Nightfly said:
That's one of those huge Bible flaws that always bothers me..

The Bible is a work of fiction as far as I'm concerned.... I mean, Where does it mention dinosaurs ??

In fact, incest was quite common in the early bible days. Going on the fact that the Bible is in fact true, then it would mean lots of incest in the beginning, but after population spread and tribes were formed, it was highly discouraged to marry someone from another tribe as they may contaminate the blood line. I'm not sure what the Bible actually says on incest, but I know out of tribe marriages were frowned upon.

there is no none of the above choices???

neither for me... I was delivered c-section..lol