• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] where can i find "Strike This" by Jenni Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This video is called "Strike This" by Jenni Lee, where can i find the video?

bnmaf5yo6ey9kxtfbq7g.jpg

According to iafd.com there are three girls named Jenni Lee ...

http://www.iafd.com/results.asp?searchtype=comprehensive&searchstring=jenni+lee

... However there is no official title by that name, "Strike This."

So the name of your video is not that title. Try again.

The Jenni Lee, currently working in 2015 ...

View attachment 454319

... Has a movie in 2008 called "Swallow This 11." Could that be the name of your film?
this movie is from her own website called www.jennileeonline.com and i'm talking about the same "Jenni Lee" that you've mentioned. she posts some videos with (i think) her boyfriend in her website and "strike" this is one of them, but the videos are not in any other website to download

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Thanks for explaining.

this movie is from her own website called www.jennileeonline.com and i'm talking about the same "jenni lee" that you've mentioned. she posts some videos with (i think) her boyfriend in her website and "strike" this is one of them, but the videos are not in any other website to download

So it sounds like her website is a paysite. You probably would have to enroll there and become a member. From there, if the website permits ** downloads, you would be able to download it onto your harddrive.

** Some personal websites, like Nina Mercedez's NinaMercedez.com does not allow downloads of videos. Some others, like Nikki Jackson's website also doesn't allow downloads because Nikki Jackson uses new cloud technology. A member of her site buys the videos and picture galleries there using credits and then they can view them at Nikki's site. Unless you want to go to clips4sale.com (for vids) and images4sale.com (for pictures) they allow downloads of Nikki's material to your harddrive. If you buy them from clips4sale and images4sale, that money eventually will find its way back to (goes to) Nikki Jackson. :)

So if that is the case, where you as a member cannot download videos or picture galleries I feel your pain.

By the way, I just received a http 522 error at jennileeonline.com -- the website is offline. Does that normally happen?

Deleted some duplicate posts and bump violations.

this movie is from her own website called www.jennileeonline.com and i'm talking about the same "jenni lee" that you've mentioned. she posts some videos with (i think) her boyfriend in her website and "strike" this is one of them, but the videos are not in any other website to download

YEAH. This is not what this sub-section is for. You know where the content can be found. This section is for identifying and finding out where the source is for content. I've deleted your other post talking about means of obtaining paid content for free (a/k/a stolen content). This is not a board for piracy.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.