• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

When you were a kid...

Why? I'm trying to get into the course next year. It's an honourable career.

I have the deepest respect for the job that firemen do. I wouldn't want to do that job because of the personal risk, and that lack of risk has become more important to me since having kids. Does that make me a pussy? I don't care whatsoever.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I have the deepest respect for the job that firemen do. I wouldn't want to do that job because of the personal risk, and that lack of risk has become more important to me since having kids. Does that make me a pussy? I don't care whatsoever.

no, that makes you a father. you can be selfish like that. great job, but you have kids to look after. let others do it. its not like there's a shortage of people wanting to be firefighters. especially now that its trendy.

Whoa, I wasn't implying anything! Just curious.

I think dirk's a pussy, but it has nothing to do with his career choice. :)

Mayhem

Banned

Yeah yeah yeah. I'm sure you used the same lame ass excuse to get out of being a cobra handling tightrope walker. Pussy.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

This is killing me to have to agree with you, but.......I agree with you. ;-P

dirtylittleholly

Official Checked Star Member
I was always changing my mind: actress, singer, web designer, and even a professional football player at one point :rolleyes: lmao

General, wild west sheriff, rich like uncle Scrooge, railway worker, hockey player, world famous heavy metal drummer.

I did work on the railway for a few years, did ten months in the army, and is a drummer in an unknown punk band.

Whoa, I wasn't implying anything! Just curious.

Yeah yeah yeah. I'm sure you used the same lame ass excuse to get out of being a cobra handling tightrope walker. Pussy.

i smell pussy. who's a pussy? oh, there he is.

This is killing me to have to agree with you, but.......I agree with you. ;-P

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Who I was 9 or 10 I really wanted to be a blacksmith - didn't matter that there was little need for someone that could make a wagon wheel from hand. Later I dreamed of being a gunsmith. I've always loved working with metal - but it's always pretty much stayed a hobby.

I am glad to be pounding pussy instead of pounding iron at 53 years of age though.