• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

When You Don't Know.....

roronoa3000

Banned
.....Make some shit up.

Attachments

• worst16.jpg
    worst16.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 259
and thats the reason i can't be a teacher...i would've given the kid some credit :dunno:

and thats the reason i can't be a teacher...i would've given the kid some credit :dunno:

yup-yup, highest marks in the class!
love kids that think like that, they should get jobs working in think tanks and work on real problems

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

yup-yup, highest marks in the class!
love kids that think like that, they should get jobs working in think tanks and work on real problems

I'm with you. It takes creativity do think up that stuff.

:why:
He drew an elephant because he didn't know the answer. How the fuck does that stupidity pass for creativity?

He drew an elephant because he didn't know the answer. How the fuck does that stupidity pass for creativity?

Most kids would just leave it blank. At least he did something. He used his mind in someway. I at least as I've seen with children my kids age are way to lazy to do that. So at this point I give points to any use of the mind as it's at least a start to thinking. Maybe someday it will bloom into critical thinking.(well thats probably a dream.)

Because it's so far outside the box, that the kid obviously has brains, just not in the Mathematical area. However I'll bet that kid would excel in English, Creative Writing, Drama, or Art. You call the kid stupid, but how many kids in a classroom of (let's say 30) would go through that kind of brain process and end up drawing an elephant? I'd bet good money, it'd just be that one kid. :2 cents:

You don't have to be so mean, Ry...:crying: