• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

When you buy a new game do you.............?

finish the single player campaign first before you touch any multiplayer games,do you do alittle bit of both online and offline, or do you go straight to the multiplayer and get to the campaign whenever?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I usually try and get through as much of the single player as I can. If I have a lot of friends playing it, I'll get bombarded with invites, so I often end up in MP. But then I don't often buy games out right. Usually rent after the hype has died down so I can play at my own pace.

I typically play mostly single player first. I find it makes it a great deal easier to ease into online play without falling too far behind.

lately, when I buy a new game, it goes on the shelf until I feel like playing it...then I try to absorb as much of it as I can in one sitting, hoping it will entice me back sooner...

Alot of the times I just skip the single player of video games with multiplay. IDK it just seems like increase I can't get into single player games.

I always used to play single player totally through before touching online on total purpose. Lately,for some reason Im playing 1 hr of story and if its alittle boring I go to multiplayer and never go back. I got hooked on Killzone2,motorstorm2,resistance2 and redfaction online after I got pretty deep into infamous. Infamous is growing a mustache..........

It all depends on the game. Left 4 Dead - I played online the second I bought it. After a few weeks of online play I decided to play single player mode.