• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

When Was The Last Time You Ate A Quiznos Sandwich?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
It may be 20 years for me. As soon as Subway got a toaster I was done with Quiznos. As soon as I found out about Jersey Mike's I gave up on Subway.

About a year ago, not bad, I like it and Mr Sub better than subway though - but fast food isn't what I usually eat anyways.

About a year ago, not bad, I like it and Mr Sub better than subway though - but fast food isn't what I usually eat anyways.

I got a great Italian Deli in the area called Sorrento's who makes outrageously good sandwiches. Right down Sepulveda is Johnnie's for Pastrami Sandwiches. Both in Culver City.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The Quiznos I went to shut down in 2013, and I hadn't been in a couple of years before that, those were some great sandwiches, tho.

TBH if you took away the wrapper I don't think I could where a sub was from.

While pricey, I had a bunch of 2 for 1 coupons at Firehouse subs, and I found their "gourmet" subs like the steak and brisket subs to be pretty filling.

TBH if you took away the wrapper I don't think I could where a sub was from.

While pricey, I had a bunch of 2 for 1 coupons at Firehouse subs, and I found their "gourmet" subs like the steak and brisket subs to be pretty filling.

I've been meaning to try Firehouse Subs. We go to Jersey Mike's all the time. I get The Big Kahuna which is like a Cheesesteak Sandwich with jalapeños. A Giant one is actually a giant sandwich.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I had a $20.00 gift card for Subway. I went there to the one in town for the first time. That Subway restaurant must be there thirty-five maybe forty years. I got a foot long American Club with bacon, a bag of Harvest Cheddar Sun chips and a 20 oz. Coke. The next day, I went back for a breakfast sandwich - bacon, egg and cheese on a six inch hero roll with coffee. Not bad. All in all, my out of pocket cost was $2.00 for the coffee.

I had a $20.00 gift card for Subway. I went there to the one in town for the first time. That Subway restaurant must be there thirty-five maybe forty years. I got a foot long American Club with bacon, a bag of Harvest Cheddar Sun chips and a 20 oz. Coke. The next day, I went back for a breakfast sandwich - bacon, egg and cheese on a six inch hero roll with coffee. Not bad. All in all, my out of pocket cost was $2.00 for the coffee.

I go to Subway when they offer 3 Footlongs for $18. Sometimes they do a Buy 1, Get 1 also which I get too. Their steak is, at least, cat food quality.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
15 years ago. Just the once. I do the Subway thing usually, and Jersey Mikes once in a blue moon.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I've only had it once, and it was at least a decade ago. It was ok, right there amongst the agents of averageness.

Mr. Daystar

Never had one, they do exist around here but, well meh.
They're average, but get one once. You never know, they might have one that you really like. We have a shit load of different sub shops around here....I like Jersey Mike's, and Penn Station for cheese steaks, and Jersey Mike's, Pot Bellies, and DeBellas for anything else. Jimmy John's has a couple I like, but the wife doesn't, so it's a rare one for me.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
My favorite from Quiznos was always one of the steak sandwiches- they had a black angus, French dip, and peppercorn. Mmm Mmm Mmm Toasty!

Subway can't do a cheesesteak for shit, they don't have corned beef or pastrami, and their chicken is gross AF.

quiznos.JPG

Mr. Daystar

My favorite from Quiznos was always one of the steak sandwiches- they had a black angus, French dip, and peppercorn. Mmm Mmm Mmm Toasty!

Subway can't do a cheesesteak for shit, they don't have corned beef or pastrami, and their chicken is gross AF.

View attachment 925556
I won't do corned beef, or pastrami from anywhere but a true Jewish deli. We have a couple semi close by, as far as Subway goes, the last couple of sandwiches I got from then, were pretty nasty, and I'm done with them.