• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

When is the best time not to use condom

thanks a lot .. need to rethink .. probaly wearing the rubber will be good for both of us ..

Last edited by a moderator:
you know that you can have have sex that doesn't involve vaginal penetration, right? I don't know, it seems that a lot of people genuinely don't know that this is a perfectly reasonable option. in other words, using your mouth, your hands, etc. hey it beats beating off alone and it's better then using a condom. Obviously I'm going to assume that everyone knows nothing about sex and say that any sexual contact above kissing (and in some cases, that too) runs the risk of sexually transmitted diseases. If you guys aren't both virgins and haven't been tested in the last six months, then you should go get that done. If you are safe there, and the concern is just in contraception (IE: not getting pregnant) I'd go with what I suggested. But I wouldn't really recomend anal sex without a condom.

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Nightfly said:
Lots of backwater/redneck, conservative, Republican, fundamentalist Christian-dominated areas have deleted health/sex education classes from the school curriculum because condoms are "sinful" and pre-marital sex is "evil." Just wonderful - everyone knows that high schoolers are fucking - so yeah let's encourage teen pregnancy by not educating younger people about sex, seuxality, and human biology...brilliant idea. :thefinger WWJD?

Yeah whatever. Get out of the stone age, motherfuckers. :mad: lol

:2 cents:

Hillary '08! :thumbsup: :nanner:
Not really they want to teach their children concerning sex etc, not the public aka government school teaching their kids.

But it makes sense, you support Hillary "It Takes A Village (aka The Government, The Almighty State, Fuck Familes We're Your Family Now, Big Brother) To Raise A Child" Clinton.

2 cents, thats about what she's worth.

EDIT: The Hell Nightfly! Are you actually criticizing the welfare state? Amazing!

-cs™

Last edited:
that's all well and good smitty assuming that parents actually live up to thier obligations. sadly this really isn't the norm in this country. when your parents weren't educated about it, and had you as a result, what do you think the chances are of them giving you good education on the subject? they decrease about 50% at that point, and that's only one of a number of possible likely scenarios.

I agree that there are certain groups of people that just want to tell everyone else what to do- but I really don't see anything wrong with the notion that schools should do thier job and actually teach children the things they need to know to get by in the world.

Nightfly said:
Do a Google search on "rhythm method" if you really want to know. It's not a very good idea/practice and ditto to most of the comments above.

Jesus...people who meet the age requirements of this board/site should not be asking questions for things that are taught in school when you're about 12 years-old.

Damn, they taught the "rhythm method" in school? Where was I that day? :rofl: