• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

When did Cheyenne Silver do Interracial??

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Dee is not retired.

http://www.chickiebabes.com/galleries/dee3some/index006.html

Look pretty old because the other girl Dee has been retired since the 1990's.

Actually I looked for it and what I was talking about was:

Search For The Snow Leopard where she got it on with Lex Steele

BUT THANKS FOR THE LINK ANYWAY!! Good stuff

is that from a movie or just a photo shoot(I looked and found no movies with Dee and Cheyenne in which they took on a black guy so I assume a photoshoot)

ANYBODY know of any other movies than the one I mentioned where she did some interracial

Also another one is Dirty Dreamers 3.....she did it with Sean Michaels in that one(btw I bought the very last copy perhaps ever available of that from Toyboxxx.com)

I believe she worked with Lexington Steele once in "Search for the Snow Leopard", Mr. Marcus twice, Jake Steed once, and I guess also Sean Michaels. So she's only done about a handful.

I've been trying to find "Dirty Dreamers 3", but it seems to be discontinued. Does anyone know where to find a copy or if the scene with Cheyenne Silver and Sean Michaels can be found elsewhere in another compilation.

I saw a scene of Cheyenne Silver in a movie called:
"suenos con panochas frescas" by Sunshine Videos.
This title seems to be a compilation of many movies and many stars, and was produced in 2006. However, it is not available on Sunshine's official website. Its duration is 6 hours.
This scene has the most amazing ass-licking that i have seen cheyenne get done. ANd it has all the positions. The scene is with condom, and is probably from her early days since she has small tits in this scene. Wonder if someone can find and post the same.

I saw a scene of Cheyenne Silver in a movie called:
"suenos con panochas frescas" by Sunshine Videos.
This title seems to be a compilation of many movies and many stars, and was produced in 2006. However, it is not available on Sunshine's official website. Its duration is 6 hours.
This scene has the most amazing ass-licking that i have seen cheyenne get done. ANd it has all the positions. The scene is with condom, and is probably from her early days since she has small tits in this scene. Wonder if someone can find and post the same.

Is that IR?

Just want to make sure, can't tell on the covers.