• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats your fav album of all time?

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
the new Brother Firetribe CD is amazing!

Cant pick one so here goes
*in no particular oder*

1.Counting Crows- August and Everything After
2.Queen- Made In Heaven
3.Oasis- Whats the story Morning glory.
4.Notorious B.I.G.- Life after death

Those are albums...I have other artists/songs whom I really like but I dont really like the whole album....These are albums that I can pretty much listen from beginning to end and like every song

Man, I've got probably a thousand albums, maybe more. These are really a few (among some other I won't post) that I cherish.

1. Bob Dylan - Shot of Love (I hate saying that, because his voice is truly annoiying at times, but this is just a brilliant album. Every Grain of Sand is probably the greatest song ever. :2 cents:)

2. Pink Floyd - Division Bell (Used to hate it, then I heard Lost for words, and the rest of the album grew on me like cancer. [I also love Wish You Were Here], but Division Bell just has something about it I can't quite pinpoint, but I love it)

5. Radiohead - Amnesiac (This is another album I wanted to throw out of my car when it was moving 100mph, but for whatever reason, and it being one of the oddest albums I own, I cherish it.)

4. Al Green - From my Soul (no comment, really. Just really good melow Gospel)

5. Metallica - And Justice for All... (The hardest, most melodic metal album I have ever heard. It's just brilliant. An absolute masterpiece. :2 cents:)

Now, if you asked me what albums I would take to a deserted island, or if I had to choose a couple if everything in the world would be destroyed, to save for mankind, that list would be entirely different, but those really are my faves, among a few more.)

No order

Bare Naked Ladies - Gordon
Tragically Hip - Fully Completely
Bad Company - Bad Company
Yes - The Yes Album
Old 97s - Satellite Rides
Pink Floyd - Animals
Beatles - White Album

back to mono: the phil spector box set

dave_rhino

Closed Account
5. Metallica - And Justice for All... (The hardest, most melodic metal album I have ever heard. It's just brilliant. An absolute masterpiece. :2 cents:)

I do love most of the songs on this album, but the production was too shitty to call it their best, especially not call it a masterpiece. :2 cents: Even the band claimed they wish they could have re-mix the entire album.

The songs sound better live than they do on the album.

Right now - Disturbed: Desensitized is playing on repeat constantly

All time fave - Thats a tough and oddly split decision, but it's either gotta be "Songs for the deaf" by Queens of the Stone Age, or Electric ladyland.

Gooood choice. Even though it had a few major flaws (Another love song, Six Shooter) it's still amazing.

I have to agree, it does have its flaws - but sometimes its those little flaws that give it the gritty edge I love about QOTSA :)