• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's your dream car?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Dream world? Lotus Exige.
Real world? Nissan Micra.

OH PISS OFF! WHEN I TRIED TO EDIT THIS POST IT DISSAPEARED! OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!
~

MODS!!!!!!!!!

Please delete this post. I'm sorry about this people. I blame the board.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Real world: Nissan Micra (Real world means insurance costs, fuel costs, maintenance considered, and getting cheapest car possible so as to spend more money on keeping the missus off my back)
Dream world: Lotus Exige

This guy just identified himself as a banker (by loving the Porsche 911); one of those responsible for our collective financial troubles! *strokes white cat* He must be.... *sticks little finger in corner of mouth* ...eliminated...

Namreg

Banned
dream: Ferrari F40
realistically (meaning it might happen one day if i really save up): used aston martin vantage V8

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Dream: Audi TTS Roadster or an original mini
Realistically: Peugot 206cc in lime green or silver

Reality: Just bought a Chevrolet bi-fuel Spark. I get to pick it up next week.

rawr

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator GregCentauro]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

WRX or STI :thumbsup: Rep for you, my good man!

It's hard to beat the horsepower, tune-ability, reliability and great handling of the Subie WRX or the STI editions. No matter where you live, the WRX is fun 12 months out of the year! And unlike a lot of "dream cars", a WRX doesn't have the tendency to leave you on the side of the road.

For a pure dream/fantasy car though, I'd have to go with this Jaguar concept of a modernized XJ-220 - that they should build!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
One with comfortable seats has a voice like this year's Miss Freeones and runs on my sense of self enlightement.