• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's Your Dream Car?

Facetious

Moderated
81 de lorean lk for me. not sure if i said so yet.

De Lorean . . yeah . . . why did John DeL. become synonymous with cocaine ? I have always wondered that. :)
Also, if memory serves, wasn't JDL once an auto CEO for . . GM, I think it was :dunno:
Oh nevermind, I'll just wiki him and see his bio.

Now back to the De Lorean the car. One of my pals' father had one when we were in h.sch. It was a neat car with nifty doors and plenty of lavish stainless steel. The car could have used something better than a renault V 6 as a power plant though, maybe a 350 LT 1 or something.
What happened ? did the DeLorean project go over budget or something ?

De Lorean . . yeah . . . why did John DeL. become synonymous with cocaine ? I have always wondered that. :)
Also, if memory serves, wasn't JDL once an auto CEO for . . GM, I think it was :dunno:

Now back to the De Lorean the car. One of my pals' father had one when we were in h.sch. It was a neat car with nifty doors and plenty of lavish stainless steel. The car could have used something better than a renault V 6 as a power plant though, maybe a 350 LT 1 or something.

Yes, John Delorean was the CEO of GM. He also is famous for designing the Corvette.

1940 LaSalle series 50 sedan, fully accessorized, body-off-frame restoration such that it looks/runs like it just rolled out of the showroom. (I could also say the same for a '37 Cord 812 convertible, a '41 Graham Hollywood, or a '41 Packard 180.)

basically a fully loaded 2009 Mazdaspeed3 with AWD and with me being able to drive it without breaking anything (I currently own a 2004 mazda3, so its close to my dream car)

i've gotta say it....

unrealistically. that veyron (its got 4 turbos and 4 mpg! you gotta love it!)
that or
a ferrari
or the mitsubishi lancer evolution 8 fq400

tit_lover, the Ram SRT-10 comes from the factory with an AM/FM stereo with 6-disc in-radio CD changer, a 508-watt amplifier
Infinity® Premium Sound System and a 10-inch subwoofer located behind the seats, in between the driver and passenger locations. I'd trade in my 2003 Ford F-150 STX Super Cab 4x4 with its V8 5.4L in a second for a Ram (even if its *just* the Hemi, and not the SRT-10)

I have a Hemi Ram (04) and LOVE IT! Eats Chevy, Ford and YES Toyota Tundra trucks without working up a sweat! Mine has the infinity sound system. Plenty of bass in that system.

And YES, the SRT10 Sound system kicks like a pack of angry ninjas! ESPECIALLY in the SRT10 QUAD CAB! (I drove one)

My dream ride, 1969 Charger Daytona with the 426 Hemi and 4 speed. Or a 66-70 Hemi Charger would be fine, and a new Challenger SRT8 in BLACK with the 6 speed would be awesome!

Last edited:
Mine is the General Lee with Jessica Simpson laying on it!

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
He was head of Pontiac, I believe. And had a significant hand in creating the first GTO.

What happened ? did the DeLorean project go over budget or something ?
They were heavy cars and fairly slow. Also, though the body never rusted, it looked like a kitchen sink (stainless steel). That's probably why no one has used it since for a car body. It looks awful, especially up close.

basically a fully loaded 2009 Mazdaspeed3 with AWD and with me being able to drive it without breaking anything (I currently own a 2004 mazda3, so its close to my dream car)

Unfortuatly no AWD with that model, would be great though...

I've probably answered this before but I'm too lazy to go scroll through the previous pages.

My dream car is a 1986-1988 Porsche 911 (88 Carrera Coupe or Targa if I had to get really specific)

For American muscle give me a 2010 Ford Mustang..gotta admit that car gives me a boner. Ford really has somebody with a brain behind the Mustang.

And if I go "ricer" (nicely politically incorrect) the new Mitsubishi Lancer Evo is actually shit hot looking.