• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's your Cereal for the Morning?

Favorite Morning Cereal.

• Cheerios

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Frosted Flakes

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Special K

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Total

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Wheaties

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Fruit Loops

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vector

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Trix

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Lucky Charms

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other(post)

Votes: 32 53.3%

• Total voters

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I like Basic 4 but this morning I had oatmeal.

You must be hardheaded because you don't know what your talking about

wikipedia said:
The advertisements feature its mascot, an anthropomorphic cartoon bear character known as Sugar Bear, who sings the jingle, "Can't get enough of that Golden Crisp."

Golden Crisp has undergone drastic changes in marketing over the years, including changing the name from Sugar Crisp to Super Sugar Crisp to Super Golden Crisp (during a time when many cereals dropped the word "Sugar" from their titles) to the current name.

The product is still sold as Sugar Crisp in some areas, mainly in the Canadian market.

well now I'm just confused. you guys Canadian?

My son likes...get this, Grape Nuts. I mean, I've never met a kid who LIKED Grape Nuts before, but he eats it like it's going out of style. Which, it kind of is. Anyway, I don't complain, because I like Grape Nuts too.

I fuckin love grapenuts, always have. don't know why. but if you make them in the winter with warm milk and honey, damn, they can't be beat.

My son likes...get this, Grape Nuts. I mean, I've never met a kid who LIKED Grape Nuts before, but he eats it like it's going out of style. Which, it kind of is. Anyway, I don't complain, because I like Grape Nuts too.

I stopped liking Grape Nuts a long time ago when I first tried them and found that they tasted nothing like grapes. The fact they had the consistency (and the taste) of gravel and were so rough that it tended to tear the roof of my mouth apart didn't help their case any. :1orglaugh

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I usually eat corn flakes or rice crispies.

Put down another vote for Lucky Charms.....yum.

I don't actually buy them in the store anymore. I wouldn't want a hottie to spy me buying kiddie cereal....nope. My cart only has 3 things in it. Beer. Steak. Condoms. And I just walk around the store letting ALL the hotties know....

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Cheerios with bananas. There were 20 crazed chimpanzees beating on my door.

Facetious

Moderated
^ ^ You mean Post® Raisin Bran. :D

Kellogg's® Sugar Corn Pops, or even better, if it can be found,
"Malt-o-Meal® Sugar Puffs" (same as the former but better,IMO) :D

Facetious

Moderated
Fuck cereal. Where's the bacon option?
This Is Jeopardy > What is "Canadian Bacon" ? Can't you get regular lengthy, thin sliced bacon in Canada ? Or is all ham, in fact, bacon in Canada ? Or is it the other way 'round ? :confused: What if you simply wanted a ham . . . . ? nevermind :p :jester:

What is your favourite all time breakfast cereal?

Cmon freeone'ers, I know some of you are still kids at heart. Don't tell me your new fav is All Bran now! Well if it, that's fine, but I personally still like the kiddy cereals more than ever.

My all time fav would have to be Count Chocula. I still eat it once and a while today but it's a hard find. I loved the chocolate wheat with the chocolate and vanilla marshmallows. Was awesome.

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/3/8/633721183063584660-CountChocula.jpg

*EDIT* Do not hotlink

What about you?

Last edited by a moderator: