• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's your Cereal for the Morning?

Favorite Morning Cereal.

• Cheerios

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Frosted Flakes

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Special K

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Total

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Wheaties

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Fruit Loops

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vector

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Trix

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Lucky Charms

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other(post)

Votes: 32 53.3%

• Total voters
Fuck cereal. Where's the bacon option?

But if I had to pick a fav cereal...it'd be some granola with berries...or Oatmeal with apples and Brown Sugar.

Fuck cereal. Where's the bacon option?

But if I had to pick a fav cereal...it'd be some granola with berries...or Oatmeal with apples and Brown Sugar.

haha wow, I literally meant Brown Sugar as in the sugar...not this chick. Although I'm sure she'd make a lovely breakfast companion. :)

you must be eating the knock off brand.

I am fond of crunch berries myself.

I voted for Cheerios, even though I eat Honey Nut Cheerios. I usually scramble a couple eggs to go along with that bowl too.

Spleen

Banned?
Special K.

WHAT?! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT MAHFUCKA?!

I'm still a man....

My son likes...get this, Grape Nuts. I mean, I've never met a kid who LIKED Grape Nuts before, but he eats it like it's going out of style. Which, it kind of is. Anyway, I don't complain, because I like Grape Nuts too.

I have a mix of 4 or 5 cereals. Right now, it consists of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cheerios, Honey Bunches of Oats, Nature's Best Flax and Granola, Kirkland Signature Organic Raisin Bran, and All Natural Abundance. I usually get what's cheap and looks good, even if I haven't tried it before. It usually blends well in the mix anyway.
My son likes...get this, Grape Nuts. I mean, I've never met a kid who LIKED Grape Nuts before, but he eats it like it's going out of style. Which, it kind of is. Anyway, I don't complain, because I like Grape Nuts too.

Isn't that an STD? :dunno: