• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's the worst video game you have ever played?

Mine would have to be a game called Warpath: Jurassic Park. It was a fighting game, with dinosaurs (wow:eek:). I think you could even be a human vs. a T-rex, and win.

What is the worst game you have ever played?

-Marble Madnes (NES)
-Burger Time (NES)
-Krusty's Funhouse (SNES)
-Loads of others that I can't recall at the moment

Mortal Kombat for Gameboy... Talk about lowered expectations. And pretty much any game they made for that crap Turbografix 16.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Warpath: Jurassic Park. It was a fighting game, with dinosaurs (wow:eek:). I think you could even be a human vs. a T-rex, and win.

It wasn't that bad! And I think it was only Dino vs Dino, you couldn't be a human.

Worst game... Hmmm... That's a tough one. Tonnes of demos were total shit, but I guess they don't count.

I'll give it a think and post when I can remember :1orglaugh

Another game that I could mention is on the Xbox Live Arcade called Yaris. Not only is it fully an advertisement for a crappy car, but you don't even have to accelerate or steer to complete a lap. And for some reason the car has a tenticle that shoots bullets.

i think i'm the only person on earth who doesn't have the patience for final fantasy. i also hate NCAA basketball games because I suck ass at them.

There was a really bad game on atari based on the band journey i don't know whats worse the fact i remembered or that i have played it

-Marble Madnes (NES)
-Burger Time (NES)
-Krusty's Funhouse (SNES)
-Loads of others that I can't recall at the moment

I remember playing both Marble Madness and Krusty's Funhouse. I could see why they named the game Marble "Madness". It didn't take long for that game to piss me off.

Worst games I've played this year (instead of ever)

Clive Barker's Jericho
Hour of Victory
Vampire's Rain
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (why is a PS2 game playing on 360?)

Cant remember the name of it but all i remember is having to drive a mini around the streets of london.

It was for the play station 1

silly game!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You got Tactics?!

and who dares to bash the mighty pong?!