• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's the Worst Thing a Guy Can Call a Girl?

What's the Worst Thing a Guy Can Call a Girl?

• Total voters
fat cunt slut bitch i think

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Old dried up sperm sponge, .. never goes over to well.

Women don't like getting called the C word. Add the lot of those for maximum effect. "Hey bitch, you slutty fat cunt" then start to pack your bags.

white = cunt
black = bitch
albanian = whore
fat= late to dinner.

Exactly what I was thinking. Calling a white girl a cunt is like coating your nuts with honey and then dragging them through an ant hill. On the other hand, if you call a black girl a cunt, she will just look at you and scratch her head in confusion. Conversely, nothing pisses off a black chick more than calling her a bitch.:2 cents:

180 pounds.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Stinky Puss or Lard Ass

Arden Adamz

Official Checked Star Member
I thought her mother was pretty creative lol, but not the most offensive. Neither is bitch, cunt, fat or any combination of the previous insults... What pisses me off the most is when someone calls a woman or anyone else for that matter stupid. That's a real insult. Everything else listed so far is superficial and or impulsive-- and potentially hurtful...Though, If someone insults my intelligence, those are real fightin' words!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/arden-adamz said:
Arden Adamz[/URL][/B], post: 5342999, member: 441761"]I thought her mother was pretty creative lol, but not the most offensive. Neither is bitch, cunt, fat or any combination of the previous insults... What pisses me off the most is when someone calls a woman or anyone else for that matter stupid. That's a real insult. Everything else listed so far is superficial and or impulsive-- and potentially hurtful...Though, If someone insults my intelligence, those are real fightin' words!

or ignorant

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I think the C word is probably the relationship killer right there.Well
it's usually worked for me anyway :1orglaugh

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/arden-adamz said:
Arden Adamz[/URL][/B], post: 5342999, member: 441761"]I thought her mother was pretty creative lol, but not the most offensive. Neither is bitch, cunt, fat or any combination of the previous insults... What pisses me off the most is when someone calls a woman or anyone else for that matter stupid. That's a real insult. Everything else listed so far is superficial and or impulsive-- and potentially hurtful...Though, If someone insults my intelligence, those are real fightin' words!
Stupid :D
Sorry, couldn't resist :D