• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats the weather like?

slowhand

Closed Account
Its a beautiful day its 79 degrees and the sun is shining bright.

Facetious

Moderated
"Games" ? :confused: :dunno: I didn't come here for "games" lol ! :tongue:
Right now, I just wish I was somewhere else in the world. It is way too cold for me right now. I am just happy the snow has stopped, cause every direction I seem to walk the snow blows into my face.

It could be worse :o
You could live in Regina Sas. like my uncle . At least you have a picturesque setting before you. Sas. as you know, is a plains province . . frigid cold and nothing to look at. I always say it's like living on the moon. ha ha

Days are in the high 80's ƒarenheit on Califs central coast. It will get down to maybe 66 º ƒ. tonight. It's not muggy (humid) on the west coast like it is on the East Coast. :bowdown:

It's weird when you have high atmosphere pollutants (as I described in the other weather thread) from immense forest fires in the state - Every morning, one can observe a dim orange sunrise, sort of like "blue balls' "avatar. You can stare directly at the sun and your eyes don't resist.
As the day progresses, you can observe a weird orange color tone . . . almost a shadow-like radiance everywhere, all because of the smoke.
As the crescent moon was setting to the west this evening at about 11 30pm, I observed a creepy dark - dark ! orange silhouette as it disappeared.
These fires will cost agricultural interests millions and millions because fruit and veggies will ripen slower due to the smoke.

Overall Temps aren't so bad though, not like "the sky is falling" g - warming hysterics would like for us to believe.
Do any of our Canadian - Euro - UK - Aussie - South Am. members have a temp. history list (as above) for your region of the world ?

Right now, there are clear skies and the temp is 81º. For the remainder of the afternoon, there is a Chance of thunderstorms, with west winds anywhere from 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain as the day goes on is 50%.

Tonight it's forecasted to be mostly cloudy, with showers and thunderstorms likely, and a Chance of them after midnight. Lows predicted to be in the lower 60s, with winds from the northwest from 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain is 60%.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I had an idea for a thread like this just now, but clearly someone beat me to it. It's thundering so loudly, the house is shaking. Finally some rain here in the Hoosier State in the form of thunderstorms.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Very warm, not too hot.

Perfect weather becaue I am repainting doors and so the paint dries a lot faster

It's a bit overcast here at the moment. Some dark clouds with patches of white cloud here and there. But behind the clouds, the sky is blue.

All good in Melbourne, Australia.

Sunny. Morning frost patches in eastern suburbs. Winds north to northwesterly averaging 15 to 20 km/h.

Max 16