• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's the most relieving feeling?

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
What is the best -most relieving- feeling a guy (or a girl, but mostly guy) can have?

I love sitting on MY loo having a big bowel movement! It's so fuckin' relieving to get rid of everything that doesn't pay no rent!

But an orgasm (cumming) ain't too bad either. But get this. A big bowel movement kinda IS an orgasm since it stimulates your prostate. That's why it feels so good. :D

Or is it to cry when in pain?

You tell me!

I find it almost orgasmic when I sneeze. Also, after getting out of the shower, it feels sooooooo good to take a Q-Tip and twist it around deep inside my ears.

So my vote would be:

Cumming
Q-Tips in ears
Sneezing

bahodeme

Closed Account
There have been times when I have stretched the arms and upper back to the point of being slightly light headed.

Every once in a while when I stand up, I get dizzy. But it's like a euphoric kind of dizzy. Its kind of nice.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Taking one of those dumps that stick out of the top of the bowl water after you havn't shit in like, 2 days.

there is NO feeling greater....:nono:

I find it almost orgasmic when I sneeze. Also, after getting out of the shower, it feels sooooooo good to take a Q-Tip and twist it around deep inside my ears.

So my vote would be:

Cumming
Q-Tips in ears
Sneezing

a sneeze is actually aq fragment of an orgasm...

for me, id say its that feeling you get when they wake up and dont stop me...

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Every once in a while when I stand up, I get dizzy. But it's like a euphoric kind of dizzy. Its kind of nice.

I had low blood pressure when I was younger. When I stood up too fast, the world would turn snowy white and I'd just sort of float away... and wake up on the floor. As weird as it sounds, that was a pleasant, euphoric feeling (minus hitting the floor).

But what gives me the best feeling now is when I get on a plane, and as I do my scan of the passengers around me... there are NO BABIES! :nanner: It's bad enough to have to ride on one of the modern day, flying cattle cars. But when there's also a screaming baby anywhere within 20 feet, life is just not worth living.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I had low blood pressure when I was younger. When I stood up too fast, the world would turn snowy white and I'd just sort of float away... and wake up on the floor. As weird as it sounds, that was a pleasant, euphoric feeling (minus hitting the floor).

But what gives me the best feeling now is when I get on a plane, and as I do my scan of the passengers around me... there are NO BABIES! :nanner: It's bad enough to have to ride on one of the modern day, flying cattle cars. But when there's also a screaming baby anywhere within 20 feet, life is just not worth living.

Oh my god I hate screaming children. Makes me dread ever having kids.

Last year I was flying home from Midland, Tx., and there was some fucking cunt with her baby sitting in the seat right behind mine. The majority of the flight the little bastard was screaming and crying. I thought it couldn't get any worse, but it did: the kid shat itself, and the mother changed its diaper right then and there. So, not only were there baby screams to deal with, but the entire plane smelled like shit. The best part was when the stewardess said something, and she got all indignant like she was being insulted. Fucking cunt.