• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's the difference??

There is this really hot chick with two sites, but I don't know what's different about them.
Has anyone ever joined lagatita.net OR daddyskitty.com/home ? If you have, please let me know the diff, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i didnt see reviews done here. but another site might have done some.

search for "site name review" into your favourite search engine and you're off.

A very useful tip thanks, but I have yet to find a review anywhere. Is there anyone here that has joined either of these sites? I know they both have videos of her shaking her ass, but what other content if any, resides in these sites? I'm thinking of joining one, but neither of the sites are very descriptive of its contents. So please, any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

DR. B

Closed Account
A very useful tip thanks, but I have yet to find a review anywhere. Is there anyone here that has joined either of these sites? I know they both have videos of her shaking her ass, but what other content if any, resides in these sites? I'm thinking of joining one, but neither of the sites are very descriptive of its contents. So please, any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

hey jerk off, join one site for a month, then join the other one, then tell us what you think. cheap ass.