• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's The Deal With "Karens"?

I got a lot of white I can show you, son. 😉

Polish_20200727_175343622.jpg

Only gets whiter. Try Me.

Raise a coffee mug (because you work in an office, where you go in order to maintain your ability to pay bills, which, as a borrower, is important to you) of Best Food's, "Karens", and turn up your favorite Taylor in the Odyssey - a toast to you, and the millenials entering "journalism" who still hate their mommies and their sisters, and have found a way to get even.

il_570xN.1981655419_8rwf.jpg

What is there to respect from someone's bigotry?🤔
I respect suburban white women who (like women of other races), are sometimes recorded behaving badly, yet they have the ignobility of being caricatured, slurred on the basis of race and class, and roundly condemned as an entire group as being (oh boy, here it comes) flighty and given to overreaction in the protection of themselves and/or children. Jeez, what cunts, huh? Well, no, I think it sounds like everybody's sister or mom, irrespective of race, but I'm reasonable. I don't have names for the ways some races behave in public. I mean, it sounds kind of cunty, right? Making up a name for, say, the conduct of a particular race in a particular setting, say, a theater. Well, that sounds like a stereotype, doesn't it. Boy, I can smell logic cells burning up their existence, trying to make an argument for you that sanctifies one racial slur over another.

Cornrows for Karens - fuck you guys, don't steal my idea.

white-people-getting-all-weird-35.jpg

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Are Karens the ones who nag you about wearing masks or the ones who refuse to wear them? Naggers of any sort are one thing the world would be better off without.

I actually have a Karen on my block. She's Chinese... or Korean??? She's Asian. She's one of those ladies that peeks though the curtains at everyone walking by. She's a bit on the paranoid side but turns in good weekly security reports. She is a bit of a garden variety Residential Area Parking Spot Karen as she has left surly notes on the windshields of several cars like profane parking citations. She also keeps a log that goes way back of anyone who tapped someone's bumper when attempting to park.

I actually have a Karen on my block. She's Chinese... or Korean??? She's Asian. She's one of those ladies that peeks though the curtains at everyone walking by. She's a bit on the paranoid side but turns in good weekly security reports. She is a bit of a garden variety Residential Area Parking Spot Karen as she has left surly notes on the windshields of several cars like profane parking citations. She also keeps a log that goes way back of anyone who tapped someone's bumper when attempting to park.
That's the girl me. I'm good with paranoid blinds-peeking and a generalized and diffuse air of neighborly hostility. I don't think I can get with citing people for missteps and shit, though. Dick's a lover.

Okay, some posts were deleted for being over the line.

FYI: The admins have dictated that we are taking a "less tolerant" stand against flaming, so let's keep things civil.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Are Karens the ones who nag you about wearing masks or the ones who refuse to wear them? Naggers of any sort are one thing the world would be better off without.
As annoying as they may be, you can't get sick and die from being nagged by someone wearing a mask telling you to wear a mask, but you can get sick and die by a Karen who stupidly refuses to wear a mask and breathes on you.
Most of these idiots and assholes aren't wearing masks because asshole Trump told them not to wear masks.
The main reason narcissistic POS Trump refuses to wear a mask is because he believes he doesn't look good in a mask.

As annoying as they may be, you can't get sick and die from being nagged by someone wearing a mask telling you to wear a mask, but you can get sick and die by a Karen who stupidly refuses to wear a mask and breathes on you.

No scientific proof of that whatsoever. And even if that were true, the chances of getting sick and dying are extremely remote. But the chances of masks decreasing your quality of life are 100%

Trump told them not to wear masks.

Really? Trump told anyone not to wear a mask? Any single person?

No. Of course, he didn't. It's not your fault that you're full of shit, that's where you get your news (stupa idiot has Trump killing "thousands" a day with covid - so you're not the only big media yutz). Trump never told anyone not to wear a mask.

But keep spreading lies. It's EXACTLY what the politicians off whose crotches you suckle, it's what they want you doing. 😄

Most of these idiots and assholes aren't wearing masks because asshole Trump told them not to wear masks.
The main reason narcissistic POS Trump refuses to wear a mask is because he believes he doesn't look good in a mask.

You, sir, have introduced A Tale Of Two Karens. Have you ever witnessed 2 Karens battling against each other in their natural habitat?

I tend to like "happy mediums" and feel Trump should wear a mask but one orange enough to match his chemically treated natural skin tone. Did anyone ever tell our President that Vitamin C is best taken as a tablet and not as a topical solution? Probably squirts Preparation H into his mouth to stifle his giant royal hemorrhoids internally.

Doesn't Mike Pence go around without a mask only waving a crucifix?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Most Entitled Karens Who Went Too Far

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Most Karens are also republicans.

Karen Public Freakouts Compilation 2021 - Ultimate Karen Complications !amazing!