• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's The Best Type Of Medical Marijuana?

As far as I know, Kush. Is it true that that stuff for prescription out there in Cali' is as expensive as I've heard it is?

Home grown... Doing my bit for the environment

No doubt. I had a friend who had a small grow light and he made some killer stuff just by baking it in his closet. I've also had some other stuff that was so potent - in brownie form - I was outside in Northern Midwest talking to the damn coyotes. That's probably the highest I've ever been in my life.

We also used to lace our Js in high school with coke and that was a nice high. I don't really smoke anymore unless one of best friends who is in county ever comes around.

I just feel bad for the United Kingdom. That place is infested with what is known as "grit weed." Basically, it's sprayed with silicone particles to increase the weight and make it looks "frosty."
I think you mean silicon dioxide AKA Glass. It's FAR from just a UK problem, the only reason its reported as such is because it was done poorly there for awhile and people noticed big time.

This contamination has been reported across America and Canada for years too. I've seen it myself and an entire market of thousands of people smoking it still that don't know, just in my area alone.(not the UK.)

With micro-particles it's basically undetectable. you see lots of people in the UK saying "the grit weed cleared up, gone now" yet it's around the time micro contaminants were reported.(so in other words, lots of these people think it's gone but it's probably because the methods they use to check for grit no longer work.) People are still reporting the same symptoms like tightness of chest, dry throat, ext.

Most of the stuff around here, the only way to tell is to smoke it. Theres no grit feeling, theres no hard ash, NOTHING. Usually tastes completely normal, some very good tasting, legit strains like kush. MOST of it looks normal even under a 100X microscope. the only evidence it's there is the symptoms that most people ignore or write off as normal.

I know the symptoms aren't normal though and I know my lungs thank me when I smoke my homegrown, unlike all the market weed around now. I wish I didn't feel like the only person around who realizes that all the weed here has been tainted but it's really looking that way.

People need to do more research before saying it only happens in the UK because the very weed your smoking could be contaminated, and you might not even know it. I've been there, even knowing about grit weed, it's not always easy to spot until you've seen a bunch and can compare to weed you know 100% is legit. People that say it is easy to spot aren't talking about stealth grit, just copycat gritters using large particles.

I have good friends in Cali and the shit they tell me is crazy. Both science and the (ironically) free pot market have yielded breeds for every type and every situation. Sativas for this and inicas for that. Shit that won't get you paranoid and shit that will numb any pain you can imagine. It's all over the place. There are edibles that will make you drop and fall asleep in one step and smokables that stop migraines.

Even if you're somehow still anti-pot, you should champion the advancement of science when Federal government isn't pulling the strings. Legalization in inevitable...it's so sad that millions will be locked in cages and bled financially in the mean time.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
As far as I know, Kush. Is it true that that stuff for prescription out there in Cali' is as expensive as I've heard it is?

I've gotten hip to specials that dispensaries offer. Today I went to a place that does "Friday 33 Gram Ounce Specials". I got my ounce plus 5 free grams of Pure Kush for $245. As a first time patient there, they also gave me a free gram of Skywalker OG. Seems like a good value to me.

I've gotten hip to specials that dispensaries offer. Today I went to a place that does "Friday 33 Gram Ounce Specials". I got my ounce plus 5 free grams of Pure Kush for $245. As a first time patient there, they also gave me a free gram of Skywalker OG. Seems like a good value to me.

Hell yes! That is a good deal, Around here it goes for $300 an ounce and if you buy smaller amounts are $20 a gram $50 an eighth $100 a Qtr. I happen to know a grower so I get mine for 1/2 price, nothing but High Grade. Happy toking :D

I been eating alot of high grade Marijuana lately, its a cross of Northern Lights & White Widow called White Lights - Damn this stuff eases the pain & puts me to sleep! I wake up feeling Great!

Sounds about right to me for an O' of the chronic. I pretty much don't smoke anymore so I don't pay a great deal of attention to the prices anymore but I know from high school that was about the going rate.

We used to get this compact lime green "regular" stuff back in high school that was killer considering it was brick weed. Oh, the good ol' days. That stuff was a hot product if you could get it.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I been eating alot of high grade Marijuana lately, its a cross of Northern Lights & White Widow called White Lights - Damn this stuff eases the pain & puts me to sleep! I wake up feeling Great!

Is that stuff considered a hybrid being Indica mixed with a Sativa? I'm trying to learn about different types of pot. I'm thinking about trying a Sativa and have heard good things about the Sour Diesel. I smoke late at night so the Indica has been agreeing with me and I've been sleeping great too.

Is that stuff considered a hybrid being Indica mixed with a Sativa? I'm trying to learn about different types of pot. I'm thinking about trying a Sativa and have heard good things about the Sour Diesel. I smoke late at night so the Indica has been agreeing with me and I've been sleeping great too.

Ya Northern Lights and White widow are both Hybrids of Indica/Sativa
The feeling is complete relaxation, even euphoria, I had two Herniated Disks in my lower back from lifting extremely heavy objects, It pinched a nerve in my L4 L5 area and caused me Sciatic pain, which was unbearable! I was almost paralyzed in my right leg with agonizing pain. Worst pain in my life! Felt like the dude in Misery got shot n the ass with a 12 gauge at the same time. But couldn't sleep for the first month either, So I began self medicating and going to a Chiropractor, He said I am the fastest anyone he's seen heal from an injury like mine. I think its the herbal, so im eating about 2 or 3 grams at night and I relax, no pain, plus it puts me to sleep, I wake up feelin great. Thank God 4 MaryJane!