• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's The Best Type Of Medical Marijuana?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I've officially been a "patient" since mid last month. I've gone to a few dispensaries since then to get pot. I shopped different places and got some Skywalker, Grand Daddy, and LA Master Kush. Of the 3, the LA Master Kush was the best with the Skywalker being second best.

This is basically for the California people here but which is your favorite type of pot to get? I don't smoke until 9-10PM so I'm looking for some heavy Indica that will get me so high someone would draw a chalk outline around me as I sat on the couch.

Every type!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
If it is grown with love don't use it, it's pobably dusted!

Im proud to say I have tried almost every kind of weed there is, not all but most :D
I'd put these in my top 10 from best down.

Forbidden Fruit
Purple Haze/Blueberry
Master Kush
White Widow
NY Diesel
Northern lights
AK47
BC Bud
SuperNova Chronic
BubbleBerry

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
pete [B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/rose said:
Rose[/URL][/B], post: 5274296, member: 380567"]Every type!

This

jod0565

Member, you member...
Wow, your story of woe for taking "medical marijuana" just didn't sound too convincing once you stated "I'm looking for some heavy Indica that will get me so high someone would draw a chalk outline around me as I sat on the couch."
Just sounds like you just want to get high. L O L

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
Im proud to say I have tried almost every kind of weed there is, not all but most :D

Forbidden Fruit
Purple Haze/Blueberry
Master Kush
White Widow
NY Diesel
Northern lights
AK47
BC Bud
SuperNova Chronic
BubbleBerry

I'm from NY but haven't tried it, how is that Sour Diesel?

Forbidden Fruit
Purple Haze/Blueberry
Master Kush
White Widow
NY Diesel
Northern lights
AK47
BC Bud
SuperNova Chronic
BubbleBerry

Oh shit! I used to get BC Bud when I bought from my last dealer. He knew someone who knew someone from Customs and got it through. Those buds used to stick to a wall like a Post-It Note. Pretty stony stuff.

I've heard of many of the strains you mentioned. Many are Sativas, right? I think the Master Kush you mentioned is the same as the LA Master Kush I just got.

Wow, your story of woe for taking "medical marijuana" just didn't sound too convincing once you stated "I'm looking for some heavy Indica that will get me so high someone would draw a chalk outline around me as I sat on the couch."
Just sounds like you just want to get high. L O L

You are correct, sir. I am extremely healthy. Just want to get high. I would never solicit sympathy because I hate that emotion.

I'm from NY but haven't tried it, how is that Sour Diesel?

I haven't tried Sour Diesel, But the NY Diesel is some powerful stuff, I wouldn't smoke more than a bowl of that stuff, Its so strong I felt an outer body experience!
As for the other's their all good in their own ways, like taste's, & high's having different effects, I guess you would have to try em all to explain but I recently tried some Purple Bud that was deep purple no green at all, called purple haze x blueberry - Damn that was the best tasting weed I ever smoked in my life! Definitely Try it if you can!
Yes, Master Kush is the craze right now & many consider to be the best :D Ive seen it for sale almost every where!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I've officially been a "patient" since mid last month. I've gone to a few dispensaries since then to get pot. I shopped different places and got some Skywalker, Grand Daddy, and LA Master Kush. Of the 3, the LA Master Kush was the best with the Skywalker being second best.

This is basically for the California people here but which is your favorite type of pot to get? I don't smoke until 9-10PM so I'm looking for some heavy Indica that will get me so high someone would draw a chalk outline around me as I sat on the couch.

you sir are a cad!
( glove slap)
buying pot with a prescription, how lame.
you should buy it on the street off some shady character that some guy you kind of know said was cool like the rest of us.

White Rhino. It would not surprise me if that stuff is illegal since I have heard it's laced with cocaine. But, when I tried it, it was high school, it knocked me on my house

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Back in my day, we only had two brands of pot: good shit, and bad shit.

If it is grown with love don't use it, it's pobably dusted!
I just feel bad for the United Kingdom. That place is infested with what is known as "grit weed." Basically, it's sprayed with silicone particles to increase the weight and make it looks "frosty."

The last couple of strains I had were:
Lazy Lemon
Bubba Kush
Cinderella 99
Purple Wreck

Also got some really great hash. w33d rules.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Home grown... Doing my bit for the environment