• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's on your TV or desktop (your wallpaper)

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Re: What's on your desktop

trial_by_fire2.jpg

Journey's funky album cover from their album "Trial By Fire"

ifheshouldbreakyourheart.jpg

cheers,

This is my desktop. A drawing a friend did of me and my dog during my military service.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

How can I take a pic of my desktop?

Take a photo with your camera , run to the store to get them produced. Run back put them in your scanner. download them , upload them and then paste the url in freeones..

OR... you can press "printscreen" on your keyboard open paint at paste it there

*EDIT - Read the board rules*

General rules

. DO NOT hotlink pictures and/or videos. Hotlinking is directly linking to a picture on a different site/server and is considered bandwidth theft. This does not count for images that are hosted by services that are meant for that exact purpose, such as imageshack, magicteapot, etc.

7. DO NOT use the Freeones Message Board to trade or share content. If we find members doing this, we might skip a warning and start banning immediately.

8. This is NOT a Picture Posting Forum. The Posting of full sets is NOT allowed.

*EDIT - Read the board rules*

General rules

. DO NOT hotlink pictures and/or videos. Hotlinking is directly linking to a picture on a different site/server and is considered bandwidth theft. This does not count for images that are hosted by services that are meant for that exact purpose, such as imageshack, magicteapot, etc.

7. DO NOT use the Freeones Message Board to trade or share content. If we find members doing this, we might skip a warning and start banning immediately.

8. This is NOT a Picture Posting Forum. The Posting of full sets is NOT allowed.

Jill Kelly

Attachments

• Jill Kelly.JPG
    Jill Kelly.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 222

Legzman

Damn, must be time for me to search for a new wallpaper for the 3rd time in 2 weeks!

I'll be back!

Legzman

Found one I had for awhile, but never put up till today:

Big Pussy! :D