• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's on your TV or desktop (your wallpaper)

Re: Whats on your desktop

I have never taken a screen capture of my desktopbefor, how do I do it and where do I find the screen capture at?

Ax3C

Banned

valve said:
I have never taken a screen capture of my desktopbefor, how do I do it and where do I find the screen capture at?

Depending upon your type of keyboard layout, the 'screen capture' key is usually located right next to the F12 key on the top row of keys. It's labeled "Print Screen / SysRq".

When you're ready to capture your screen, press and briefly hold that key.

You'll need photo imaging software for the next step ... Photoshop, MS-Paint, something like that.

Open up that software and create a new document. Once that's done, right click on your mouse and paste your screen capture into the new document. Make any needed adjustments. Save it somewhere on your C: drive. Load and host it on a Site like Photobucket or ImageShack. Grab the URL they give and post it on here.

VOILA! You're done! :hatsoff:

drdeath67 said:
Nothing on my Desktop! Just blackness!

I really need a photo of that! how does it look like? :cool:

member20672

Closed Account

AsianxxxChick said:
Depending upon your type of keyboard layout, the 'screen capture' key is usually located right next to the F12 key on the top row of keys. It's labeled "Print Screen / SysRq".

When you're ready to capture your screen, press and briefly hold that key.

You'll need photo imaging software for the next step ... Photoshop, MS-Paint, something like that.

Open up that software and create a new document. Once that's done, right click on your mouse and paste your screen capture into the new document. Make any needed adjustments. Save it somewhere on your C: drive. Load and host it on a Site like Photobucket or ImageShack. Grab the URL they give and post it on here.

VOILA! You're done! :hatsoff:
Thanks for the info AXXXC:hatsoff: I was unaware that it was that easy:thumbsup: