• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> What's going on in the picture? Win FreeOnes Points!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
It's the weekend and I think we need to celebrate that by giving out some more FreeOnes points! So, tell me what is going on in the picture below and make me laugh! Whomever succeeds in making me laugh the hardest will win 100 points! PS...I am a Top Gear fan so refrences are welcome!

EVERYONE who participates and has a measly 5 posts will get 10 points! I know, you may not think it's a lot but it's an easy 10 points for just trying!

Contest Rules

- Contest ends Friday, May 11th.

- You must have at least 5 posts by May 11th to win or receive your 10 points.

- Put the funny caption for this picture in this thread (no need to put it on the image unless you want to!).

james_richard.jpg

Have fun!

---------------------------------------------

This week's caption winner was GodsEmbryo with the following caption:

Check out the funny captions here!

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Petra says that I´m not allowed to participate.... screw her!

"Some say his heart is made of pure slow, others claim that he is closely related to the common magpie.
All we know is that Eddie Jordan supplies his shirts."

Some say he has absolutely no sense of direction and he drives likes your gran.All we know is....he`s called Captain Slow.

Richard: James, I don't know how to tell you this, but my favorite car really is my Mustang.
James: I can't even look at you anymore.

James' mind thinking away: That him blethering about his bloody whitening of his teeth again! -sighs- Wheres a Stig helmet when you need one?

James thinking: "I hope he didn't notice me farting..." Richard: "Dude, stop walking infront of me if you're going to be "Sir Fartalot"!" :D

richard:"yeah show is done, finally i can drive home with my vw new beetle"
james: "ahwww this comment made my penis shrink"

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Guy who looks like most undistinguished college math professors: Man, i don't know if I should talk to her. I am not even sure I remember how.

Guy who picked his look from the "You too Can Look Like Davy Jones" catalog: C'mon, tiger, just tell her how you know the first 250 numbers of Pi by heart.