• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats everyones favorite beer ?

It's a little known brand called FREE!

Aah!!!! Guinness.I'm quite a big Guinness fan myself.

But here's my big question.

Does Guinness taste better in Ireland than anywhere else???? :dunno:

You know, it probably does.

Every part of the world's water supply tastes different, sometimes it's very subtle and other times it's quite noticeable. The way your drinks taste (Beer and Sodas and such) are effected by where they are bottled so a beer in Ohio may taste different than one in California (if they are bottled in two different areas that is).

So I need to go to Ireland to taste the real stuff! :D

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Actually all Guinness is important from Dublin (in England it is anyway) and Guinness is known for it's lack of travelling skills...

A.k.a, moving the product overseas will fuck up the taste.

I still love it though.

If you people want to get seriously messed up from booze I have a nice little recipe for you:

Chilly Willy

Take a bottle of Vodka and put it in the freezer and let it get very cold.

Take a shot glass and turn it upside down so there's a small little inner curve.

Pour a bit of that cold Vodka into the little curve (it won't be much so use an eye-dropper maybe).

Place nose over it and snort it up.

Do it a few times and you will be seriously f****ed up.

One of my favorites is Tsing Tao, a chinese beer. Tastes like Heineken a bit.
Good stuff. Haven't had a beer in ages, not as a rule, just hasn't been in the plans.

dont mean to veer off the topic, but could you pour me a pint of captian morgan and a little diet coke for color.....

Corona! With out a Doubt. I love it. Even if it does taste like Mexican Piss i love it. Iam always Fighting with my Brother N law he is always saying That Hinakin or how ever you spell it. He is always saying that shit is better. But what does he know lol

Corona! With out a Doubt. I love it. Even if it does taste like Mexican Piss i love it. Iam always Fighting with my Brother N law he is always saying That Hinakin or how ever you spell it. He is always saying that shit is better. But what does he know lol

heineken is way better than corona. :cool:

Norlands Guld! or some Falcon.

Missec

Banned
Re: Beer

its good. we all love it. but what is everybody's favorite? i would make a poll but i cant put all the different kinds in it. just thought we could share what we like or dont like.
i love corona and smirnoff myself. im actually drinking a corona as i type this. heineken and colt 45 are behind those. i hate michelob and miller lite.
what are your thoughts?

Mine is Bud light.... :glugglug: