• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats everyones favorite beer ?

Beer

its good. we all love it. but what is everybody's favorite? i would make a poll but i cant put all the different kinds in it. just thought we could share what we like or dont like.

i love corona and smirnoff myself. im actually drinking a corona as i type this. heineken and colt 45 are behind those. i hate michelob and miller lite.

what are your thoughts?

Beer, a great subject. Personally i love imports. Mexican imports such as Sol, Dos Equis Green Label, Dos Equis Amber, Tecate, Negra Modelo, and Pacifico. Corona is okay, but a little too bitter to me. I love Heineken, Killian's Irish Red, St. Pauli's Girl, and Lowenbrau, although you don't hear much about that beer any more. O well. As for domestics, i like Michelob Amber Bock, Samuel Adams, Rolling Rock, and probably my favorite domestic, Budweiser. Keep on rockin and rollin!!:glugglug: :beer:

I sold beer for a long, long time. I'm not going to say which, but it was one of the largest in the country. I even taught some classes on beer, so I know a little.

Beer is in the eye of the beholder and one's pocketbook. A guy drinking Heinie today may have a bad day and end up drinking Busch tomorrow.

My personal favorite is Heinie(especially over in Euro where it is nice and fresh). I am drinking an Icehouse right now, but I love Molson and Fosters. I drink Miller and Coors Light on given nights.

Nothing(in my limited opinion) is better than a cold beer and a shot of Jack Daniels.

Ranger :glugglug:

I just turned 21 so now I can actually buy the beer myself. So far I have not aquired the taste for beer and I may never will. Got that Irish blood in me, and I might want to stay away from a lot of alcohol. Maybe I will try some out though...

RamRod
...that's after finals, of course.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Hmmm, beer. I like Budweiser, Keystone Ice, MGD, Yuengling, Corona, Sam Adams. My favorite kind is the kind that's free at parties.

WOOHOO!!!! 500 posts!!!!! I'm addicted now!!!!!

Stella Artois for me. Do you guys have that over in America??

Ramrod if you have Irish Blood in you, then you really shouldbe one hell of a drinker!!

Mine's a Carlsberg Export... or a Becks... Hmmm... Ashahi make a nice beer...

But if all else fails, a pint o' Stella will suit me jus' fine :beer:

Sutty

Banned
Corona rules, i love the stuff. I'm not a big pint drinker but i don't mind the odd pint of fosters or stella. Other bottled beers i like are lowenbrau pils, fosters ice, bud ice, and tiger beer. I find Holsten pils, skol special, and carslberg export disgusting.

Mine is Molson Triple X. Not to long ago you could only get it in

Canada, but it is now in the states or at least here in Ohio. Look
for it it will mess you up.

hinddee29

Hoegaarden > All other beers as far as I'm concerned.

I should really expand on my beer drinking horizons. I might get a variety of beers when I get paid at the end of the week.

georges

Staff member
ok for me spätenbrau, münchen, löwenbrau, paulaner pils, budweiser, miller guenine draft, tecate, kanterbraü, grimbergen, abbaye de leffe, hoegaarden, corona, pabst blue ribbon, amber and kronenbourg.

i drink a lot the week end and with friends (sometimes more than 10 glasses of beers lol) but not in the week.

regards

georges:);)

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Just how old are you shizzle? And anyone underage is still old enough to drink in my book.

Underage? Hell, ive been drinking since i was 17. It's called high school! Keep on rockin and rollin!!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
shizzledizzle said:

19? Hell man that's a good age. My brother's 19 and he drinks so I got no prob with it. I supply underagers with alcohol all the time so it's all good.

bishbash1

Banned
ahhh the joys of living over here.. i had my first drink in a pub when i was 15 and i think that was quite old on average. been going strong ever since.

Hey, I live in Bavaria, so I have to respond to this topic! ;)

However, I do not necessarily prefer Bavarian beer, but I think most German beers are top.
I like Becks (especially the new Becks Gold - it's a bit milder), Flensburger, many kinds of Weizenbier (but not Erdinger, it has too much carbon dioxide for me), Köstritzer Schwarzbier, from time to time a good Guinness.

Are Weizenbier and Schwarzbier known where you all are from?

Jackson