• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats Better WWE Raw or Smackdown

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
americanharley said:
I miss a lot of those guys too, but a lot of them have problems; Jake the Snake has drug issues, Bulldog and Yokozuna are dead, Diesel and Razor are in TNA, out of DX HHH and HBK are left, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn and X-pac all work for TNA, and no one knows what Chyna is up to.
Rey Mysterio is on every week because they are trying to build up his character. Even though he is a cruiserweight they are having him show that he can hold his own in matches against heavyweights.

Well I remember watching WWF, ECW, & WCW back in the day - definitely superior to today's shows....

member20672

Closed Account
om3ga said:
Well I remember watching WWF, ECW, & WCW back in the day - definitely superior to today's shows....
Most definetely, but back then there was competition between WWF and WCW, so they were always trying to out do each other. I remember every week it was a matter of who had the better show, and they both were having memorable matches. But know there's no competition for the WWE so they have no one to out perform. Even if TNA gets some attention it will take them years to build a solid fan base to even logically consider squaring of with the WWE.

I don't watch it as religously as I used to. A five year old could write better storylines for WWE these days. If I had to pick a show I'd have to say right now Raw is better. What I find funny is how they are demeaning the World Title and praising the WWE Title. If you go to their website, they list all of the great wrestlers who have won the WWE championship but the World championship only goes back as far as the last couple years or so. The World title was held by some of the best in the business like Ric Flair, Sting, DDP, Ron Simmons, Vader etc....

Last edited:
darkwarrior3007 said:
The World title was held by some of the best in the business like Ric Flair

Woo!

anyone watch home coming? hulk hogan calling out steve austin! it was never the same since the rattlesnake left, it was so good to hear the glass smash again and to see vince get yet another stunner!

Haven't they always been written by five year-olds, or at least FOR 5 year-olds? "Pro" wrestling absolutely slays me; there are people, honest to God, who don't realize that that stuff is all scripted, fake as Hell. That's the scary thing - that some people can't discern the difference! LOL! :D :1orglaugh :tongue: :rofl2:

darkwarrior3007 said:
...A five year old could write better storylines for WWE these days...

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Zoocube said:
it was so good to hear the glass smash again and to see vince get yet another stunner!
And Shane. :D
And Stephanie. :D
And Linda (even if she sold it like a Sequoia tree).
:D

icerfanpsu said:
And Shane. :D
And Stephanie. :D
And Linda (even if she sold it like a Sequoia tree).
:D

Yeah the Stunner on Linda was HORRIBLE i saw that on the wwe website...Stone Cold totally missed he didnt even touch linda and she fell like a lland mine went off under her...oh well its go to see she cant get fired shes sleeping with the boss...

member20672

Closed Account
Civickiller80 said:
Yeah the Stunner on Linda was HORRIBLE i saw that on the wwe website...Stone Cold totally missed he didnt even touch linda and she fell like a lland mine went off under her...oh well its go to see she cant get fired shes sleeping with the boss...
You can't expect Linda to take a full stunner. At her age the chance of Austin slamming down a little too hard could of broken her neck.

When I saw Austin stun Linda my first thought was "Hey she screwed up the Stunner!" Then I remembered that she never took one of those before so it's not like she would totally know how to receive the Stunner.

duh...raw. smackdown is on regular ass television. raw is on cable. i gotta pay $80 a month to see it, so you know it's gonna be good.

AngelOfDeath

Closed Account
Man, all you guys are pretty gay to watch all that soap opera crap.
I just don't get it. I mean, I was a WWF fan for about a year; back when the Hart brothers and Razor Ramone were still around and I was twelve years old, but I got tired of that crap when I started seeing new fights, but still the same ol' show with the pansy slaps.
Recently, my little newphew, (7 years old) got into WWE and he wanted an Undertaker figure and I am completely OK with that since he's still little. While visiting my sisters and watching WWE a bit and having my nephew explain to me that the Undertaker was burned it a casket and someone married Stephanie McMahon and a lot of other stuff I can't remember, I realize how this can entertain a kid or young adult, but I just can't see how a man can stand a minute of that fake wrestling/soap crap.

I theory is it's all just part of the whole new trend we're seeing of men getting more womanly every generation. I find WWE and all that other fake wrestling, just sad, and hilarious.

My question is to DarkWarrior and anyone else who knows this wrestling really is fake. Why do you still watch it?

AngelOfDeath said:
Man, all you guys are pretty gay to watch all that soap opera crap.
I just don't get it. I mean, I was a WWF fan for about a year; back when the Hart brothers and Razor Ramone were still around and I was twelve years old, but I got tired of that crap when I started seeing new fights, but still the same ol' show with the pansy slaps.
Recently, my little newphew, (7 years old) got into WWE and he wanted an Undertaker figure and I am completely OK with that since he's still little. While visiting my sisters and watching WWE a bit and having my nephew explain to me that the Undertaker was burned it a casket and someone married Stephanie McMahon and a lot of other stuff I can't remember, I realize how this can entertain a kid or young adult, but I just can't see how a man can stand a minute of that fake wrestling/soap crap.

I theory is it's all just part of the whole new trend we're seeing of men getting more womanly every generation. I find WWE and all that other fake wrestling, just sad, and hilarious.

My question is to DarkWarrior and anyone else who knows this wrestling really is fake. Why do you still watch it?

Isnt every TV show fake?...every movie fake?...unless its the news or a movie based on a true story or a sport game?...come on like over 90% of stuff on tv and movie theaters is fake.... I like wrestling because its ENTERTAINMENT.wrestling always claims its sports entertainment..i like watching it because its a show....sure its fake...the outcome is pre-determine sure....but those wrestler try hard to entertain the fan and they do break bones and they do suffer serious injury...they try harder to entertain there fans and for that they deserve respect...

Been watching wrestling since 85 and i remember saturday night main events long before raw or sd came along. now i only watch Raw because sd is getting boring and i hope that cena gets his ass whipped at surviour series so he no longer champ.