• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what's better than baby oil? i've tried many

My wife and I used KY for years just because it was the most obvious choice. I was never really impressed with it, though. Then she went to a Pure Romance party and came home with their "Just Like Me". Amazing. So much better than KY. Lasts much longer and doesn't turn into the sticky goop when it dries. Plus it's got a nice strawberry smell/flavor, which I don't really care about, but she really likes for the mid-fuck blowjob.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I don't like baby oil for hand jobs. Spit works well though.

Get the woman worked up and hopefully you won't need to add anything at all.

But that's not fail-proof (plus there's the anal thing to consider), so I recommend Astroglide and K-Y, separately or mixed...

Nah I just use eucerin lotion. (I am cheap). but when it come to getting a girl wet I love to use my tongue.... just love doing it.

jasonk282

Banned
Castrol GTX it is Engineered to provide maximum protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown!
Castrol%20gtx_hero.jpg

For jacking off - first start off with standard old hand lotion/moisturizer. After that has absorbed into the skin use a small dab of margarine. The hand lotion forms a base which makes the margarine seem more slippery than just used straight.

Tip - even though a good dinner host will provide margarine as part of the dinner setting, it is considered bad manners to use it to jack-off while staring at her daughter's tits.

I don't like baby oil for hand jobs. Spit works well though.

i can't seem to get the girl to spit lol.
one has though and it was ok.

i've used many gel based lubes and a few oil ones.
the oil based ones eventually dry out and become sticky (especially if scented or flavored)

so i'm guessing nothing beats baby oil unfortunately :(

Turkey gravy works great! :thumbsup: A word of advice, though. Make sure it's cool. Trust me. :eek:

bacon grease....especially immediately after frying a pound of bacon