What will you remember most about 2008?...

The time that I shat so loudly into my toilet that the echo created such a violent vibration that my testicles actually got scared and ran inside of my body for protection.

Oh well if we're talking personal moments mine would be giving senob a BJ while he was busy running some old lady off the road. It just doesn't get much better than that :nanner:
 
I'll remember it for being the year my ****** died after years of being ill. Other than that I will probably just remember it as being worse than 2007, which itself was worse than 2006, which was worse than 2005, and so on.
 
I will try to stick to positive things:

the fact that metallica FINALLY out out a good album after all these yrs.
the fact that Chinese Democracy actually came out!
me going to my first porn con: Exxxotica NY
OBAMA!
 
Oil tops $100 a barrel
First African-American U.S. President
Taiwanese elect first pro-China majority
87,600 die in worst Chinese earthquake
140,000 dead or missing after Myanmar cyclone
******** and hatred in Africa claims thousands of lives
U.S./European allies agree on missile defense system
Russian military presence increases in Western hemisphere, most since Cold War
 
I'm thankful that I'm still alive, Premium Link Upgrade

I remember another year spent in the company of my lovely wife and darling ******** and adoring dogs.

Frankly, all else pale in comparison.

cheers,
 
The demise of Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Woolies & MFI - the near demise of the US car industry, AIG, Fanny Mae & Freddie Mac....

The fact that from Australia, to South Korea, to Germany, France, the UK and the US – taxpayers financial support for our banking system is now equivalent to more than one quarter of global GDP, or more than £9 TRILLION (or $13.4 TRILLION).

The party's over, folks....here comes the pain.


PS: Last month attacks on the hotels in Mumbai and Obama becoming Prez also deserve mention.

Premium Link Upgrade

Also the deaths of Isaac Hayes, Paul Newman, Majel Barrett, Oliver Postgate (Bagpuss & Ivor the Engine), Kathy Staff (Last of the Summer Wine) and Jack Douglas ("Carry On" movies) - it felt like saying "farewell" to my youth....:(
 
My investments TANKING 35%!!!!!

I think Obama becoming the first black president is somewhat overrated. I mean Obama is no more black than Eminem (for example) is white. Regardless, I can understand why people see it as a historic achievement.
 
Back
Top