• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What we do for a living

If it's a thread about what you do for a living then I see no problem, that would be interesting, but if someone is just throwing it into every conversation as some status thing, as an attempt to say they are smarter, better, richer etc... and that makes their opinion more important, well then that's just stupid.

Robyn_Hood

Banned
I give money to the poor :2 cents: and rob it from the rich bastards...:violent:

Then Marian:boobies: and I go have sex in Sherwood Forrest all night long.:nannerf1:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I give money to the poor :2 cents: and rob it from the rich bastards...:

Then Marian:boobies: and I go have sex in Sherwood Forrest all night long.

Possible reply #1: Well if that aint buying into your own screenname's bullshi..

Alternate reply #2: Marian? Pics please.

I don't know. Unlike other things that irritate people here, like new people not searching and the 5000th ass thread popping up, I never thought it was that big of a problem on the board. :dunno:

Agreed. People's real jobs never seem to intrude on the board. Unless you consider the military or musicians. In which case.. dammit, I havent heard anything you've played so I cant decide what to say! Oh, and the military.. well that just ties into the American-pride and guns-death-political thing way too much. I might've done a billion pushups and served the flag but ya wont see me thumping the M4A1 technical reference. ;)