• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Video Game(s) Are You Terrible At But You Wish You Were Good At?

League of Legends. It's one if not the only game in the world where if your among the best in the world you can make a ridiculous amount of money being a pro in it. Too bad I was never a big MOBA fan.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Dark Souls. What am I not understanding about it? Supposedly it's good, but I'm not seeing it. I'm patient as fuck too. Dead dead dead dead.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I quit gaming before Playstation 3. Will always be a retro guy. Nowadays, I don't play video games because I'm just not interested in them anymore. But here's a list of goods and bads.

Was GOOD at:

Galaga---because I knew the cheat.
Ms Pac Man---because I knew the pathways on the first thirty screens.
Tempest---probably my favorite "shooter" of all time.
Silent Hill and Resident Evil---the first two of each, anyway. Was a fan of survival horror until it got too inundated.

Was BAD at:
Super Mario Anything---because I've always hated platformers.
All fighting games---because I didn't have the patience to Hold A+B, Rotate Left, Tap R button 3 times, Press+Hold L...that bullsh*t.
You Don't Know Jack---because I'm good at trivia, but those questions were written by a horse's ass.
Pokemon---I'm a huge fan of traditional RPGs like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest, but Pokemon wasn't really an RPG, and it wasn't even really like Zelda. It was just stupid Growlithe sh*t.

I admit, I have a "High Score Girl" fantasy (the anime/manga) when arcades were a thing, where I was god-like at fighting games and could take down every challenger that dared put a quarter in the slot. That would be pretty cool.

Probably fighting games. Never got the motivation too learn big combos and master a character. That's why i decided to stop buying allot of these fighting games like Tekken, Soul Calibur, King of Fighters, Dead or Alive and Street Fighter. Buying and playing casual only Mortal Kombat as a fighter game nowadays.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
shooters, they are fun with friends, but make me bash my head against a brick wall with randoms