• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What type of sex toy turns you on most?

Tori Karsin

Official Checked Star Member
I have a whole toy box but my favorite that use all the time is my Luna Ben wa balls they feel amazing and my pretty butt plug! Mmmmmm YES

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 140

Tori Karsin

Official Checked Star Member
Or my pearls or one of my favorite stiletto so wet now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 134

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/tori-karsin said:
Tori Karsin[/URL][/B], post: 8566974, member: 885055"]Or my pearls or one of my favorite stiletto so wet now

really elegant

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Voltaire's angry glove.

ban-one

Works for panties
In all seriousness, my girl is the 'toy' that turns me on the most. We have all kinds of sex toys, and it's her enjoyment of the pleasure I give her with the toys and the enjoyment she gets giving me pleasure with the toys that turns me on. She also has a great mind for cooking up things to keep things interesting and fun.

I have Wild G-Spot Vibrator and First Time Duo Lover Love Balls of Adam and Eve, been using this vibe and ben wa balls for a couple of months now and its really awesooome! I bought it online at adameve.com and I received it very discreet and with a lot of freebies, like free gifts, totally hot DVDs, free shipping (really love this offer) and the best part...50% off easy savings for me! I got the freebies and discount coz I used a coupon code, t's PROMO50, If you want to purchase and get the freebies and the discount use this code at the checkout. Oh BTW, free shipping offer is within US only. Good luck and enjoy your toy!

She has other ones, but this is my wife's favorite because she says it feels the most realistic.

oOLtiUK.jpg

She plunks it down on the coffee table, refrigerator, or shower in front of me and goes to work. And when she's turned on, I'm turned on. So, yeah.

And it's not that much bigger that I feel threatened.