• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What time do you get up in the mornings?

I hate talking to some girls, they say they get up at 11,12PM,, or 1 and they went to sleep at like 2am. Hell, I only have 5hrs sleep everyday and im ready for the whole day. /end rant
Just wanted to see what it was like for you guys

well, on weekdays i am up at 6:30 am, after going to bed at midnight

on weekends i sleep till 1pm after going to bed at 2 or 3 in the morning

seems to work for me

if it is a late night (like tonite for example) I WILL get up at 12pm

normall i get up if i have no uni or work at 10:30am

pitino

are you talking to me?
9-10 a.m (weekends a bit later if i havent' any work)

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
pitino said:
9-10 a.m (weekends a bit later if i havent' any work)

:thumbsup: Me too. Nothing better than Mediterranean life... :angels:

FWIW I try and get 8-9 hours a night, never less than 8... especially when I am lifting heavy for size. :sleep:

4G63

Closed Account
I'm lucky I only need 3-4 hrs of sleep, Let's me set me own sleep/wake schedule. I need 40hrs a week to keep my job, we're open 8-9 mon-sat. I work book hours, (if THE BOOK says a water pump on a Camry takes 1 hr and I do it in 20min I get an hours pay) and usually work 60 hrs a week. So I do what I want.

IvyFaulkner

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Eaglez1 said:
I hate talking to some girls, they say they get up at 11,12PM,, or 1 and they went to sleep at like 2am. Hell, I only have 5hrs sleep everyday and im ready for the whole day. /end rant
Just wanted to see what it was like for you guys

I'm up every morning by 7AM and on my computer working by about 8:30AM .....then I live on here the rest of the day until about 6PM when I realize I haven't eaten all day and I make myself turn it off...hehe .... I guess I'm really just a computer nerd ;) ;)

Ivy

jod0565

Member, you member...
You go, Ivy!

I get up at 5:30 am or eerlier and start work at 7:30 am or earlier.

i am up by 7 am and in bed by 2 am not much of a sleeper

I'm another guy who needs his sleep, in bed around 11pm and up at 8:15am...I can operate on less but my concentration gets shot pretty quick...

My day starts at 5:45 AM work out for an hour, then work from 8 to 4:30, some days when I feel like it hit the gym again... and go to practice from 7 to 9:30 PM.. finally get to bed at 10. Weekends I get up between 7 and 8, usually stay up late as well.

member987

Closed Account
The alarm goes off between 4 and 7 a.m. here. 7 fucking days a week. I am usually awake until somewhere between 11 p.m. and 2 a.m.

Go figure.