• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What the heck is up with teenage girls sailing around the world?

With all the save the children crap now where they flip out if you let your 11 yr old cross the street by him/herself why are all these teen girls sailing away.:confused:

I think it's sad. If they want to sail let them but I don't want to hear about it.

With all the save the children crap now where they flip out if you let your 11 yr old cross the street by him/herself why are all these teen girls sailing away.:confused:

I think it's sad. If they want to sail let them but I don't want to hear about it.

Child protection was one it but all was rejected after some investigation or some bullcrap.

Mayhem

Banned
There are other threads, right here, about children who need to be protected. I honestly don't get all this disdain about a girl who has a sense of adventure and is living it.

If they want to sail let them but I don't want to hear about it.

Was there something about the thread title that had you confused? No one clicked it for you.

There are other threads, right here, about children who need to be protected. I honestly don't get all this disdain about a girl who has a sense of adventure and is living it.

Was there something about the thread title that had you confused? No one clicked it for you.

I'd imagine she's talking about the media's obsession with these sort of things in general, in which case I echo her sentiment.

In any case, as I said in the thread about the California lass, more power to her. I just don't want any sort of multinational rescue effort in the works unless her parents prepaid/arranged for it. It's the same for mountain climbers -- you want the risk? You take the whole risk -- if you hit a pitfall or snag its your job to get yourself out of it.

Mayhem

Banned
I'd imagine she's talking about the media's obsession with these sort of things in general, in which case I echo her sentiment.

In any case, as I said in the thread about the California lass, more power to her. I just don't want any sort of multinational rescue effort in the works unless her parents prepaid/arranged for it. It's the same for mountain climbers -- you want the risk? You take the whole risk -- if you hit a pitfall or snag its your job to get yourself out of it.

OK, well it's a good story. Of course the media will report it. And considering the hopeless crap that get's reported all the time, I don't take issue with this type of news.