• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What SUPER POWER do you want?

what'll it be?

• TELEPATHY- Read other people's minds

Votes: 14 14.4%
  • FLIGHT- fly as high as a kite, no ganja needed

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • STRENGTH- lift up that SUV and hurl it at a foe

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • FIRE BLASTS- shoot flame from your fingertips. burn baby, burn!

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • ICE BLASTS- shoot ice from your fingertips. cool eh?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TELEKINESIS- move items with your mind. flick off the light switch from bed

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • PLAGUE- can pass deadly diseases to people by touching them. immunity against all diseases

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • MORPHING- change your appearance to whomever. become Brad Pitt and seduce that superbabe!

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • INVISIBILITY- disappear and mess with unsuspecting peeps

Votes: 23 23.7%
  • MARTIAL ARTS- Bruce Lee kick someone through the wall

Votes: 6 6.2%

• Total voters
I'm going with invisibility. I had a tough time deciding between that and morphing. It could be awesome to become anyone I wanted too, and being invisible would not allow me to interact with others as well as morphing would. However, being invisible, I would get into anywhere for free and I could know the truth about what people think about me when they think I've stepped away to the restroom or something. That would be fun.

I had to think about this but in the end I believe out of all those Telekinesis is the best choice. I'm assuming that we would have an expert level of whatever power we chose. Telekinesis not only gives you the ability to control objects with your mind but it should also give you the ability to fly since you can control all objects. Similar to how Magneto can fly by manipulating the metal in his boots.

Telekinesis is a two for one.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
TELEKINESIS for me, please.

GREAT THREAD! rep to you, HERO2 :wave:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Telepathy. Very simple choice.

Because I would be the best businessman in the world - noone could cut me on a deal, I could always tell.

And I could win any poker tournament. Thats some nice starting money for bizness :)

JayJohn85

Banned
Forgot to include durability with the strength power.....Generally if you got the strength your also highly resistant to damage.

Telepathy, but only if it includes being able to modify other people's thoughts.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I want be able to understand women. That would be the ultimate super power. It's also much less realistic than the choices you offered...

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I wanna fly, that would be so fuckin cool!!!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^^ No, we just share the same views on racial intolerance... I jest. That wasn't funny was it...

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I would want to be able to morph or make duplicates of myself like Multiple Man that way I could get more done in the day.