• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What SUPER POWER do you want?

what'll it be?

• TELEPATHY- Read other people's minds

Votes: 14 14.4%
  • FLIGHT- fly as high as a kite, no ganja needed

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • STRENGTH- lift up that SUV and hurl it at a foe

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • FIRE BLASTS- shoot flame from your fingertips. burn baby, burn!

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • ICE BLASTS- shoot ice from your fingertips. cool eh?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TELEKINESIS- move items with your mind. flick off the light switch from bed

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • PLAGUE- can pass deadly diseases to people by touching them. immunity against all diseases

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • MORPHING- change your appearance to whomever. become Brad Pitt and seduce that superbabe!

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • INVISIBILITY- disappear and mess with unsuspecting peeps

Votes: 23 23.7%
  • MARTIAL ARTS- Bruce Lee kick someone through the wall

Votes: 6 6.2%

• Total voters
batman comes out in a week, and i'm in the superHERO mood.

poll:
what superpower do YOU want? lots of goodies to choose from

Last edited:
The Incredible HULK :thumbsup: :)

wiza_gab

Banned
Invisibility :) So i can go in Women's washroom :p lol

Tough choice between telepathy, flight, the incredible hulk and invisibilty for me ;) I went for the latter, as I imagine I could get insanely rich if nobody could see me. :angels:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Kung Fu - loved "Enter The Dragon".

And the ability to kick a$$ in the style of the Master of Kung Fu appeals to me.

ShangChi125.jpg

it was between telpathy, morphing, and invisibility to me

these three represent REAL POWER. it can allow you to control and manipulate people around you to your will. i went with telepathy in the end because i would like to know what people think of me

see for MORPHING you have to be very sly and cunning to manipulate people i.e. turn people against each other), and with invisibilty you can still be heard- people can swing basebal bats around in the air and you'd get clobbered.

mind reading is the best because you can detail everything and increase your knowledge of the people around you. it takes more patience to use, but if you are a very calculating person you use it to ur advantage in the long run

Last edited:
HERO2 said:
it was between telpathy, morphing, and invisibility to me

these three represent REAL POWER. it can allow you to control and manipulate people around you to your will. i went with telepathy in the end because i would like to know what people think of me

see for MORPHING you have to be very sly and cunning to manipulate people i.e. turn people against each other), and with invisibilty you can still be heard- people can swing basebal bats around in the air and you'd get clobbered.

mind reading is the best because you can detail everything and increase your knowledge of the people around you. it takes more patience to use, but if you are a very calculating person you use it to ur advantage in the long run

ah nevermind. fuck it i'd like to change my answer to MORPHING. its the quickest way to fuck hot babes. and i'd like to know what its like to live in someone else's shoes. Maybe i'd even morph into hot babes like Jessica Simpson and fuck myself silly lol

Voted, INVISIBILITY- disappear and mess with unsuspecting peeps :) :thumbsup:

umm, from readin the posts...i have to go with THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!

but in all seriousness...i would like morphing if that persons inteliigence came with it, there would be nothing worse then becoming donald trump and not having the key code to his atm card

juballs said:
umm, from readin the posts...i have to go with THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!
I Would not Belame You. :rolleyes: :) :)

telekinesis or flight for me. Telepathy and martial arts come in second place for me. Primarily because they are less credible than the first two

Does telekinesis include being able to induce orgasms into any woman I want... at any time???

Last edited:
I chose morphing you could go anywhere be w/ anyone and basically do anything. Ide also love spidermans powers climbing building and swinging around would be awesome.

Last edited:
I chose flight because maybe I would get over my fear of heights and if I can fly I wouldn't need to drive so much and then I could save on gas.

4G63

Closed Account
It's not there but it's what I've always wanted. I want the knowledege; to be able to build cold fusion reactors, cure diseases, understand the universe. I'd like to give all of mandkind the abillity to live in peace, to see the stars, and the freedom to live, without killing, or destroying our enviroment.

I don't want anything in return; just to walk on the moon, watch Earth rise.

I voted for strength. When you are strong no mofo is going to mess with you. I would rather be like the thing from the fantastic four than the hulk though since he is still pretty smart as well :)

It'd be telepathy for me, 'cause you can use it in hundered's of ways (not only to fight super-viilains). I think it's interesting that you take martial arts as a superpower. I wouldn't agree with that (you can leran and train it, other than the 'real' superpowers).