• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Song Is Stuck in Your Head?

Ramms+ein - Ohne Dich

It's what I get for stepping into the office...though I'll admit it grew on me over time.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Rockpile :)

Nick Lowe - lead vocals, bass guitar
Dave Edmunds- lead guitar
Billy Bremmer - steel acoustic guitar
Terry Williams- drums

i dont know the name of this song but if any one can help me in identifying this song i would appreciate it. this song has been in my head for the past year or so i on ly remember these lyrics take me back to that old familiar place and thats pretty much that i know for the moment because im sort of forgetting the lyrics a bit.

Audioslave - I Am The Highway

It was about 10 or 15 minutes ago I was reading a list about 1990s music and High Above Me was featured on the list and now it's stuck in my head. I think it's been a solid ten years since I've heard this song. I don't remember hating this song or loving it, it was a pop hit so I'm sure I didn't really care for it and I'm sure it was featured on the radio at least ten times a day. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it was featured in some 90s teen movies. When I listen to the beginning I can imagine Freddie Prinze Jr. walking in slow motion towards me with a bag of McDonald's in his hand. This song brings back some memories from the late 90s but not that many because I usually relate songs with a specific event or mood. When I hear Nirvana it reminds me of how refreshing they were when they first broke onto the scene in the early 90s. When I hear Red Hot Chili Peppers it reminds me of how sick I was becoming of them and their music right around the year 2000. Californication was the song that made me grow tired of those guys.

Nightwish - Turn Loose the Mermaids