• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what shape name for this booty is?

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Lard butt? Seriously, looks like she should tone that bitch up.

Onion Booty

do anyone know the different shapes of booty ??

Found this for you:

Bubble butts are proud and stick out like a bubble, announcing to the world, "GRAB ME, GRAB ME!" They are more a variation on "cherry butt" which has an even distribution above and below, side to side. All "perfect butts" are some variation of the cherry or bubble butt. Wife's got one.

Scientific observation has concluded there are four distinct gluteal formations: square, round, V-shape, and A-shape.

However, in-field testing has proven there are significantly more.

bubble butt or cherry - even distribution all around.

peach - Also a variation of cherry or bubble butt, defined by the perfect symmetry and roundness from back to thigh. A Peach butt graduates from a cherry with a distinct distribution of fine white fuzz.

ghetto booty - Big all over. Just . . . .too big to identify, probably a variation of pear/OBD below.

heart - Heart shaped, tapering in to the thighs at the bottom. A little topheavy, similar to the apple, but gives room for gravity to work it's magic over time without losing it's attractiveness.

apple - Cut an apple in half vertically. Turn it upside down, with the stem hanging down, and observe the profile. Gentle outward slope from the waist terminating in a roundness at the thighs, the apple is a standard perfect butt. Argued to be the same as the heart butt. Not an argument I want to pursue, because just thinking about it, I can't keep my mind on topic.

PEAR OMG, stay away from this one . . . a pear butt may develop long before gravity has had a chance to do it's evil work, but most ghetto booties will eventually develop into pears with sufficient time. It's ever-widening girth will drop and expand with each passing day and eventually develop into the shape of a pear.

Here we call it "OBD" (Oregon Butt Disease.) It's truly a tragedy, someone should open a non-profit fund for the carriers.

LMAO

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Dear my friends, can anyone tell me what shape name for this booty is? Or what kind of booty is it? And can anyone tell me the different shape of booty with pics please?

do anyone know the different shapes of booty ??

Stay bold. From Nigeria are you, dear my friend? I'm glad you've decided to practice you English, cause I'd have really hard time laughing at you if you weren't a learning disabled. Fist creamy favela.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
He's from Nigeria? I wonder if he knows the prince who I tried to help get his family's gold out of the country. Seems there was a coup and he needed to pay off some Imperial Guards or Supreme Islamic Tribal Hunta (S.I.T.H.) Lords. Just trying to help a fellow human out in this joyous Christmas/Solstice/Holiday/Fuck You Leave Me Alone time of year.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I guess he must have died in the arena by losing to the Gladitorial champion of the decade Blood Diamond Phillips.

Dear my friend, that particular ass shape is known as the Jabba the Hut. :pukey:

The technical term for that is a big ass.

I thought that was Ronald's code name in the office. :dunno: