• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What sex position is the best?

Mine is what I thought was called cowgirl. Girl squats down on your cock and bounces like a maniac. But after searching for pics of this, I guess my terminology was incorrect. Someone correct me and hook me up with some pics of this

Superfly

Closed Account
It can depend who your doing it with too that can determin the best position..compatibility.

i'd say either reverse cowboy, cause you can take a look at the girl's asshole or doggy, cause i like the sound generated when u do it

My favorite is doggy style. I have to agree with Hanns, the sound is a big turn on. i think a lot of it is visual. my wife has a great bubble ass so i love to spank her while i pound her from behind and watch her tits bounce all over the place!:nanner:

I like variety too. if i just fucked doggie style all teh time, it would get boring. haven't tried a position that didn't feel good yet!

my wife screams and moans, and thats as big a turn on as anything else!
I hate "dead lays"

My preference is any one that feels good...which is generally ALL OF THEM!

But, if I had to decide, the scissors position is fun. Your legs are intertwined and you can get good leverage, plus have full body contact. I just love watching a woman in the throws of pleasure...especially when I'm the one giving that pleasure to her!

cuntlover

Banned
1-Reverse cowgirl 10/10
2-cowgirl 9/10
3-missionary 7/10
4-doggy for her ass 11*/10
5-spooning 5/10
6-standing up in the shower 7/10
7-Reverse cowgirl in her ass standing up 12*/10
8-her on the ground with her shoulders matt on the floor and her ass looking at the sky 6/10
9-on my back on the couch and her sitting sideways on my cock 9/10
10-cowgirl and reverse cowgirl in a threesome dp. 100*/10 ;)

I got a new fave.

Riding ontop of my bf's cock. cuz it puts me on charge. i can pressure my clit n move around while he's pounding so he gets every part of my cunt.. I can stop him from cummin by not moving n then clamp his cock with my cunt muscles, then release it and start fuckin again. When he cums inside it, i can really feel the hot jizz fillin my cunt...i love it.

i like all diff positions but doggy has to be the best becuz i can feel the guys entire cock in my pussy and the balls slapping against my clit is a plus! both of us can play with my pussy and tits :D

jod0565

Member, you member...
x.young.n.horny said:
i like all diff positions but doggy has to be the best becuz i can feel the guys entire cock in my pussy and the balls slapping against my clit is a plus! both of us can play with my pussy and tits :D
Thank you, rep when I can...hehe

not sure what this one is called,it's like doggy style but the girl is flat on her stomach and the guys legs are almost extended.You can ride her hard that way.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: