• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What sex position is the best?

I think doggy style...and the back style,that means the position after doggy style...:D

you cant go past missionary with the chicks ankles around your ears for maximum penetration,and a good dose of spooning can light my candle.Doggy is great but fanny farts can be a bit off-putting.French kissing during missionary with the gf gets me as hard as a flagpole(when you come it feels like chooks flying out of your bum)

Michelle_Akemi said:
i wanna try the italian chandeleir soon, haha it helps u lose 900cals!

I'll be ready in about 10 min come on over lmao :1orglaugh Teach me how to do it Michelle Im an open book and willing to learn and try again if I dont get it right the first 5 or 10 times lol

I like all of them. Usually use more than one in a "session"

A necrobump not revived by SBTNW/lechepicha?!? :shocked:

I'm not sure what to call this. Girl lying down on her back, me fucking her ass. But I can still see her pussy and grab her tits!! Feels amazing and gives great visuals

My favorite too!!! :glugglug:
Especially when she spreads her pussy while we're at it!

Out of all of the sex positions which one is the best and why? describe the position.

Brazilian Helicopter... not found in Kamasutra but the best so far.

Since I am a total horndog, I like it anyways my husband will give it too me lol, but mainly I really like being on bottom and just being totally dominated, but it really all depends on what mood I'm in that night, for all I know we could wind up doing something really dirty lol