• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What religion are you?

What religion are you?

• Catholic

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Protestant

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Jewish

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Buddhistic

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Hindu

• Moslem

• Atheistic

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Amish

• Another

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i aint religious, i think its stupid

I am a an all-encompassing mesh of Protestant, Buddhist, Pagan spiritualist, and my own philos.
I believe in (not Darwinistic, and not quite "intelligent design") evolution, Altoids, and the divine feminine.
Most importantly, I believe that only an unexamined life is not worth living.

im hindu by definition....but atheist by action/behavior...i dont follow the rules as much as a hindu should, nor do i truly fear god as much as one would...i think praying to god is like saying god has an ego...which in my religion, is the biggest thing god tells us not to have....i dont care if u are god, u must follow ur own preachings before i will follow them...

Born and raised Catholic. Didn't choose my faith, it was chosen for me, by God ..I'm told.

On the other hand, it's hard to make that leap into a religion from nothing. Unless you choose to be atheist. If that is the case, I don't really view that as a choice, but more of a fact that you are just lazy and don't want to go to church. :)

MRPIMPN4EVA

Banned
Raised in a Pentecostal Christian church.:thumbsup:

I' m an atheist, but technically atheism is not a religion.

To be more precise I'm a weak atheist (read: simply without religion) versus a strong atheist (read: there definately is no "god'). And since atheism and agnostism are not mutually exclusive I am a strong agnostic (read: I believe you cannot know) versus a weak agnostic (read: don't know, don't care).

The adjectives strong and weak are not used to describe the strength of conviction, but rather just a classification.

And, just to be clear, I am also agnostic with respect to Thor, Zeus, faries, the easter bunny, invisible pink unicorns, flying spaghetti monsters and little teapots orbiting the sun...

Previous generations in my family where Catholic, but my father got pissed off at the church and in fact all religious organizations in general before I was born. I'm what I would consider a non-denominational Christian.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
My dad was a presbyterian minister. So that's what I grew up as I guess. As I got older I came to realize that no matter what you believe in regards to a higher power...it's all just a fairytale that's been pasted down for thousands of generations!

Sorry, but I chose to believe what I can see or at least have some kind of proof of!

By the way I'm impressed that now 18 posts in and it's not become a heated debate...YET