• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

It's against the law to beat douche bags with a pipe.

"Oh God WHYYYYY"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I think I mentioned this before, but commercials that advertise for tourism.

Agreed. Some visuals are great, but the majority just suck and are annoying. A local "Visit San Diego" ad just wrecks my brain with the music.
I also think the Sea World ad and the new ride Manta are just horrible. We fucking get it, it's a roller coaster, the commercials run every break during the news but do we need 10-12 year olds thinking they're pirates going to ride a manta ray on some god damn magical journey?

In addition, roller coasters, 1-2 hours in line for a lousy sub 30 seconds. Transformer's 3D ride. All it is, is a motion based 3D ride with glasses with some smoke and steam effects. The only saving grace was the Korean gal I took with me to Uni-Studios to try to get back in the saddle, she bounced against me the whole time, giggling. That was nice.

Hint. Go into the single rider line and only spend 20 minutes in line. 90% of the time you still ride with the person you're with.

One word: Comcast!!!!
fucking hate them too.

what else pisses me off, A Bitch, self righteous insecure woman who thinks playing one little hat trick over and over again will make them look smart and being adversarial will make them look strong and cover up what a complete and total fraud they are. and just like soccer moms don't give a shit about who they hurt so long as it fills their self importance.
reason why I especially hate soccer moms and bitches - they target men like me down on their luck to make themselves look like the ideal goddess. because beaten on a man when he's down makes them feel strong.

Facetious

Moderated
Crazy glue, it always bonds instantly when I don't want it to (like when I need a few seconds time to position parts correctly) and it doesn't bond rapidly when I need it to (like when I have my parts in perfect position and can barely hold onto them any longer) :mad: :hammer:

:o

I have come to the conclusion that it's a conspiracy. :tinhat:

I also detest Home Owners Associations and their scheme of contract towing away cars that remain in the guest parking area between the hrs of 2AM and 6AM, fucking bastards, they know that people are prone to falling asleep for the night leaving their car in the tow zone overnight... I KNOW the fucking towing company scum give kickbacks to the home owners assn leadership. BURN in HeLL Mofuckers! :flame:

When i have more work then a co worker and the boss said its even don't see how when it takes me 8hrs 10 months of the year but now wants it done in 2hours

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
lazy idiot friend: Hey, could you teach me to do this???

Me: alright, first you....then you...finally you...

lazy idiot friend: *nasally whine* eeehhhhh nevermind that sounds like too much trouble. Isn't there an easier way?

me: Bitch, I just told you the easiest way!

Kingfisher

The California smog check system. What a waste of time. My vehicle is a 2004, why the fuck should I have to smog check it. When something goes wrong on the emission system, you sure as hell know it. So my day was shot to shit waiting for it to get done, money is sucked from my pocket and here's what I registered on my SUV.

Hydrocarbons PPM 1 (max is 49)
CO% 0.00 (Max 0.62)
NO PPM 0 (Max 501)

Basically factory new.

Fuck you California!
Fuck you Jerry Brown!
Fuck you California Air Resource Broad. One of the biggest criminal Government organizations on the planet!
We dump millions upon millions into their budget instead of hiring teachers or cops or firemen, hell how about filling in some potholes!

As soon as I can leave the state, the happier I'll be.

When people have misleading user titles causing one to think said user has closed their account or been banned etc...:facepalm:

Facetious

Moderated
The California smog check system. What a waste of time. My vehicle is a 2004, why the fuck should I have to smog check it. When something goes wrong on the emission system, you sure as hell know it. So my day was shot to shit waiting for it to get done, money is sucked from my pocket and here's what I registered on my SUV.

Hydrocarbons PPM 1 (max is 49)
CO% 0.00 (Max 0.62)
NO PPM 0 (Max 501)

Basically factory new.

Fuck you California!
Fuck you Jerry Brown!
Fuck you California Air Resource Broad. One of the biggest criminal Government organizations on the planet!
We dump millions upon millions into their budget instead of hiring teachers or cops or firemen, hell how about filling in some potholes!

As soon as I can leave the state, the happier I'll be.

The state 'officials' know that the affected working people of this state are to busy to assemble against them. . . They do as they please.

Facetious

Moderated
The price of having a replacement transponder auto key made, it's ridiculous, $100 & up for a fuckin car key? Shit, a car key replacement for my '70 Camaro only cost a couple of bucks... are we really better off today than we were yesterday?

Ans: NO!

Kingfisher

The price of having a replacement transponder auto key made, it's ridiculous, $100 & up for a fuckin car key? Shit, a car key replacement for my '70 Camaro only cost a couple of bucks... are we really better off today than we were yesterday?

Ans: NO!

Oh no shit! When I got my Jeep, I demanded 2 fobs. I keep one in the key safe.