• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

georges

Staff member
people who postpone an appointment, one hour before the original hour of the appointment which was fixed a week or two ago.

Idiot drivers.... and idiot bikers that you have to watch out for as well.... (No offense to anyone in here, but I was trying to pass a few slow ass cars and this guy on a bike decided to come out of no where and I nearly hit him.)

Idiot drivers.... and idiot bikers that you have to watch out for as well.... (No offense to anyone in here, but I was trying to pass a few slow ass cars and this guy on a bike decided to come out of no where and I nearly hit him.)

Cyclists should require a license before hitting the road. And I'm a cyclist.

I hate the shitty music in Indiana Jones and Star Wars. It makes everything sound goofy as if it's a parody of itself. IMO, it ruins both franchises.

DR. B

Closed Account
the hell?

when i go to certain fast food restaurants, they tape the fucking receipt on my drink. I make them take it off. This stupid fucking teenager wouldn't do it one time so I asked for my money back and they were mad cause it was during a rush, fuck them, who in the fuck wants their receipt taped on their drink???

C

cindy CD/TV

^^^^ Speaking of fast food ... getting my order fucked up despite the fact the intercom/display showed exactly what I had ordered AND the server even repeated it back to me to make sure. And what I got was completely wrong. I looked in the bag, swore, waved to the drive-thru dude and then handed the bag back and told him to try again. Jesus .... I could understand if they were busy, but I was the only car in the drive-thru. A 10 pc. order of chicken nuggets with hot mustard, medium fries, medium Sprite. How the hell did I get a BIG MAC!? How!? OK, maybe it's easy to swap a quarter-pounder with a double quarter-pounder, but mixing up nuggets with a burger!? I finally got my food, but it was like a 10-minute wait because they needed to cook up more fries and nuggets. I was STARVING! :hairpull:

Cyclists should require a license before hitting the road. And I'm a cyclist.

I was talking about a motorcycle, but cyclists can be idiots as well BUT if you go to Omaha, NE then you can ride right in the middle of the road and it is still legal and autos have to give you the right away.

Another things that pisses me off.... SINUSES!!!!!!!

C

cindy CD/TV

All of those damn gold commericials. Seriously, what market are these guys selling to? :dunno: Any average Joes and Janes around here got some spare cash lying around to invest in gold -- it only costs $1,500 to $1,600 an ounce. Yeah, an ounce. I can't even afford to buy a brick covered in gold-colored spray paint. :facepalm:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Ordering food from a person that doesn't speak english or know what's on the menu.

"Can I get a medium four cheese pizza?"
"You wan de cheese pizza?"
"No, the four cheese pizza."
"Yes, de cheese pizza."
"Will it have four cheeses on it because it sounds like you think I just want the cheese pizza."
"Yes, de cheese pizza"
"BITCH I'M HUNGRY!! FUCK IT, YES THE CHEESE PIZZA!!"
"Dat will be $14.81"
"Don't think you're getting a tip."

Fell your pain :rofl:
It really pisses me off when my G/F uses MY vibrator and runs the battery all the way down. Then when I go to use MY vibrator, it doesn't work.......WTF! :cool::cool::cool:

xoxoxo
~D

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
People that get butthurt when you make them look bad or correct them on misinformation.