• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

Watching the NFL draft to see great players fall and the 49ers draft a WR nobody had going until the 4th round.

But I have faith.

What pisses me off is when I blame somebody for having done something and then 1 or more hours later I realize that it was my fault or my responsibility

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Especially when they lay a turd so big that it pokes above the water. How hard is it to flush you mutherfuckers!? :hairpull: I ought to find the person and shove their head in the bowl just to instill the sense of dire consequences for not flushing.

This.....this is a problem.
And to compound matters, a turd that sticks out of the top of the bowl water always smells worse because it is left exposed to the atmosphere while a turd that stays UNDER the water line, the stench quickly is consumed (or soaked up....if you will.) by the water itself.

:hatsoff:

Ruddiger

temp ban
Having a discussion with a person who only hears what it is they want to hear. They are not hearing what is being told to them. It is bloody frustrating on the nerves to have a conversation with a person who isn't listening to you.

bahodeme

Closed Account
The fact that most male singers now are not in the lower voice range. There is no next Barry White, Melvin Franklin (Temptations) or Bill Medley (Righteous Brothers) anywhere to be heard, just Wayne Newton (the Bieb).

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where to start.

One of the regulars checked in today. A cutie. A solid 6/10. After my shift, I had a few drinks in the bar with a friend of mine. She stopped by. We shot the shit, I introduced her to my friend and she was dropping clearly obvious hints to him. She kept reminding him the fact that she was staying in the hotel and even told him what room she was in. He wouldn't take the hint and has such low self esteem that he wouldn't accept that this chic wanted to fuck him. He wouldn't follow up on her cues or my insistence. I know the next time I see her she's going to ask WTF??!?!?! He's probably logged on here jerking off. I hope he reads this. Idiot.

After my buddy completely cut his own balls off, we went out with a few of the staff from the on-site restaurant. All they do is talk about work. Complain and pretend they told off all these guests when we all know they bitched up and didn't say shit. Why...after punching out of your shitty job would you want to go out and continue talking about it??? Have fun. Let loose. Do anything but bitch about work. Who does that?? I guess I kind of am, but you know what I'm saying.

Also, cutting the lawn. The one chore I despise.

Theocracy and religious integralism, nationalist leader as Marine Le Pen or Ahmadinejad, terrorist and al-Qaeda supporter, Hooligans, nazi skin ... more or less 200 millions people .... Am I racist ?

Perhaps I'm being a bit over-reactive, but there is one thing about posting here that annoys me. When I go over to the "Favorite Babes" forum and I see a new post in a thread that's dedicated to a chick I like, and I open it up & it's a link to a FreeOnes gallery. Really?!? I'm on FreeOnes, dude. I know there are already galleries here. Why add a link that leads back to the same site I'm already on? I'm sure there's a reason for it, but it annoys me so much I don't care to try and think of what it might be. Just quit it, ok?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
When people tape concerts with their phone.

When people who cuts in front of you and decides to walk slow and then you try to get around them but they seem to make it rather difficult for you to do that

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
How AT&T comes out with a new wireless device every damn week. Why! Yet all the other phones never go down in price. And if you want one of them you pay sticker plus whatever percentage or sign over your ass for 2 years. And Tmobile, get off your fucking asses already and come out with something new.
But all you fuckers need to drops your prices on devices. I mean, this is bullshit, when there's 10,000 of one type of phone, shouldn't the price come down?

Facetious

Moderated
√ The simple fact that nothing is confidential when there is a woman listening...amirite

√ A soft drink vending machine that's choosy about the condition of the dollar bills it accepts... and naturally, all of the singles in my wallet are always well weathered.

√ Mooches who walk the concrete divider strip at major intersections with their sob story signs, fuck you, I've seen you guys walk off ''the job'' with huge wads of cash... die MOFOs! :flame: