• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Looking to buy a car without having access to a car.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Cod matchmaking. I played 10 or so games that were blowouts both ways before giving up.

Lag. Shooting at someone, you know you're on target, you see the round go into him and not even a hit marker let alone a kill.

Lag. Shooting at someone, you know you're on target, you see the round go into him and not even a hit marker let alone a kill.

Or getting shot, so you hide behind a corner only to inexplicably die. Turns out, you were shot dead before hiding behind the wall.

Or getting shot, so you hide behind a corner only to inexplicably die. Turns out, you were shot dead before hiding behind the wall.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...

The "He was dead before he knew it" shit. And the you shoot at someone, but there's something invisible in front of them that saves them. WTF?

How Itunes forces you to buy the whole album, even though you only want that one song. That's messed up.

The "He was dead before he knew it" shit. And the you shoot at someone, but there's something invisible in front of them that saves them. WTF?

How Itunes forces you to buy the whole album, even though you only want that one song. That's messed up.

I buy individual songs all the time. :confused:

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
This dude kinda pissed me off today http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?598423-Voting-behaviour/page4

Another guy that knows more about webcams and my business than I do. Then sends me a super rude email, then cried in public "it was a friendly email! I thought you were a nice girl to talk to..I was wrong!" then goes on to say weird shit that makes no sense to the convo like "if you think you're the only hardworking webcam model, you're wrong. you're living fiction" What. A. Douche. It totally reminded me why I've been staying away from forums for the last few years.. sigh!

Then I got mad for getting mad at something so ridiculous from somebody that obviously doesn't matter to me at all..and on my day off:(

Liars, rude people, fake people, people who won't let me talk when they are telling me off, and people that use profanity as every other word in every sentence they say. All that does is make them look stupid and uneducated.

Sometimes first thing in the morning - everything.