• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
The IRS. They can go FUCK THEMSELVES 7000 WAYS TO SUNDAY! I HATE THEM WITH A PASSION! :violent:
COMPLETELY FUCKING ME OVER THIS YEAR! :ak47:
Change a few rules, so continue to fuck of the little guy, :notfair:
because it's too hard to go after the mega-corps with the billions and 100's of lawyers!

HATE YOU! HATE YOU! HATE YOU!

I hope and prey a gang of feral cats rape the lot of them! :kitty:

Facetious

Moderated
When I read that somebody aged 25 has ''retired'' from something.
Retiring is something old, worn out, excessively past their prime, good for mostly nothing people do, you know, those who've already lived their best years of life.
Resigned sounds more appropriate to me.

ManchesterUnitedLogo.jpg

georges

Staff member
impolite teenagers and people who think they are all allowed on the road.

Drivers who only look left into oncoming traffic when turning right. Guy almost runs me over as I walk on the sidewalk because he's still looking left as he pulls out of the driveway....and has the nerve to yell at me. I booted his driver side door and he drove off. Piece of shit.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
The pathetic ass so-called nurse at my kids school. He broke his arm badly today, and she gave him a frozen paper towel to put on it. I got there and rushed him to urgent care, down the street. Tomorrow they actually have to put him under as they reset it and put pins in. Fuck that bitch! Fat cow! Her words "I think he might have to see a doctor". You think so, cunt?

The fact you can't wash baseball hats without destroying them.

If you have a dishwasher, put your hat in the top rack. I use to wash mine that way and it keeps them looking brand new. If you don't have a dishwasher, use a detergent/hot water mix. I usually fill a coffee mug with hot water and mix in half a teaspoon of detergent. Get an old toothbrush and gently brush it clean, rinse and dry. There is also these cage things http://www.ump-attire.com/Merchant2...de=CAP-CAGE&Category_Code=BSC&Product_Count=0. They work too and are pretty cheap. Walmart sells them, or wherever you buy your hats should have them too.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Putting Black Magic tire shine on your tires, getting to where you are going and finding half of it all over the side of your freshly detailed whip.
:mad:

If you have a dishwasher, put your hat in the top rack. I use to wash mine that way and it keeps them looking brand new. If you don't have a dishwasher, use a detergent/hot water mix. I usually fill a coffee mug with hot water and mix in half a teaspoon of detergent. Get an old toothbrush and gently brush it clean, rinse and dry. There is also these cage things http://www.ump-attire.com/Merchant2...de=CAP-CAGE&Category_Code=BSC&Product_Count=0. They work too and are pretty cheap. Walmart sells them, or wherever you buy your hats should have them too.

Yeah, I have the cage thing but even that will crinkle the shit out of the main logo part of the cap. Ugh, I've tried soaking them before; taking them out of the washer before the cycle turns on and destroys my hats. I will try the dishwasher some time. I've been trying to think of a good invention for hat washing but haven't yet come up with one.

I'm always wearing a hat wherever I go.

Putting Black Magic tire shine on your tires, getting to where you are going and finding half of it all over the side of your freshly detailed whip.
:mad:

Word. :facepalm:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I just accidentally bit down on my tongue....

The pain subsided quickly enough but....FUCK, MAN!! :mad:

Facetious

Moderated
The fact you can't wash baseball hats without destroying them.

"Dwy Queen" your ridiculous looking piece of American culture.... damned spoiled rotten 'merican pigs and their dirty laundry... they think they have problems!

Adult Image Hosting

:1orglaugh

What pisses me off today?

When it's time to pluck nasal, brow and ear hairs. OUCH!! :mad: