• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

Seeing this when I'm walking home
149830_1583167172551_1036860100_31640531_7311332_n.jpg

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Carrot colored felines who besmirch upstanding Cub fans.

Facetious

Moderated
When the large sized pizza becomes the former medium sized pizza and the medium becomes the former small sized pizza. Same great taste, same price, but reduced sized.

Inflation! :cussing:

:dito:

I live in one of the most "bike friendly" large cities in the country, so those a-holes are everywhere. I don't have a problem with them until they start blowing red lights, taking up my space and acting like I'm not there, and all that bullshit. Have some damn respect, you tree huggers. I know we car enthusiasts are polluting the earth and all but sheesh, come on. :rolleyes:

I like to drive close to the curb in downtown so they can't sneak by me. I wish I had an older car that spewed out burnt oil smoke.

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
FYI...I would never cancel my plans with you.:D:lovecoupl

(It would REALLY piss me off if I had to though....:cussing:)

Honestly, you'd be surprised how many guys say that to me, only to look like a moron when the DO have to cancel. :dunno:

But you, Mega... I believe YOU. ;)

Agree - one of the quickest ways to get me to scratch someone from my "friends list"

They're repeat offenders, and I'm not sure why the heck we let ourselves get so dang hyped up about this one to begin with. We were supposed to discuss business and hang out, we haven't seen them in a few months. I think it pisses me off more that I get so down about it when they flake or cancel. :(

I need new friends. Who lives nearby? :laugh:

Facetious

Moderated
Bloodshot Scott said:
I live in one of the most "bike friendly" large cities in the country, so those a-holes are everywhere. I don't have a problem with them until they start blowing red lights, taking up my space and acting like I'm not there, and all that bullshit. Have some damn respect, you tree huggers. I know we car enthusiasts are polluting the earth and all but sheesh, come on.

Neo wanna be Commies!!! Every last one of them! :ak47: :D

I hate when the label of a grocery store product reads as follows...
''Distributed by .....''. Why the hell should I care about the means of distribution for a particular product? I just want to know where it's grown and/or manufactured, is that too much to ask for? Apparently S:mad:.

;)

Perfect, natural cuties, who ruin themselves via breast impants, annoyingly large tatoos, lip jobs etc. :crying:

C

cindy CD/TV

Today two things:

1. Chris Berman on ESPN. :facepalm: That guy needs some new material for his NFL highlight show. It's been the same catch phrases and cliches for the last 15 years. :cussing:

2. I sent text messages to four people today. How many replies did I get? Zero. :wtf: Is it not rude if you don't at least acknowledge the text when someone messages you? :dunno: This shit is happening all the friggin' time. :hairpull:

Having WAY too much music to listen to now since I finally got *******. I've got dozens of new albums I want to bump but not enough time.

Constipation

Dandruff - why the hell did I just all of a sudden get this stuff, I've never had it before in my life.

Neo wanna be Commies!!! Every last one of them! :ak47: :D

)

Oh, I know the type. :facepalm: My city now has Nice Ride. Damn things are all over the place and the hippies love them. It's been rated "America's best bike city" because of this stuff. I am not totally against it, but like I said, they best understand who owns the streets.

The pain in my joints - this is getting fucking old!

:1orglaugh

papagmp - "The pain in my joints - papagmp is getting fucking old!"

Not being able to see my new girlfriend as much as I'd like to.

My sister berating me and putting me down because I don't have a job, especially because she's had hers for the past 10 years and has no idea how hard is to find a job now ESPECIALLY without a car...

Feeling depressed

C

cindy CD/TV

Someone having a sneezing fit who doesn't bother to cover their freakin' mouth or even excuse himself. A co-worker next to me did this today, sneezing like a madman and spraying like a lawn sprinkler. :wtf: :mad:

What Cindy WANTED to do:
Kneel on his chest and shove No. 2 pencils, eraser-side-first, up each of his nostrils and cram a wad of Post-Its in his mouth.

But what Cindy ACTUALLY did:
Said, "Bless you."

:facepalm:

People that are in a cold-climate area who bitch and moan all day about the fear of Winter, and when Winter comes act like a bunch of hermits. You know what, I don't wanna hear your sorry ass all the time, so take your sorry shit down to AZ where it is 100+ half the year, m'kay? :stfu:

People that aren't in the area of "their" pro sports teams. If you don't have a pro sports team in your area, I understand, but if you have a team in your area damnit, you best bunker down and represent. :D