• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
When I remember shit that pisses me of; only to forget them as soon as I see this thread.

People who do not consider that they may be wrong.

It pisses me off for the first couple of times, then because of their limited ability to think I loose esteem for them and it really doesn't matter any more.

Then I'm pissed off that I wasted my energy on thinking about it at all.

Found this:
http://indecentpics.com/content-terms.html

The site has extremely contradictory terms of service. This irritates me a bit more than it should. As far as I can see, there's no way to contact them about this little travesty so that I could tell them to fucking FIX IT. :wtf: :violent:

Well, another unreliable "adult picture host". Business as usual, I suppose..

Dumsmarindifs (Dummy, smarty, indifferents).

You know 'em...When you ask them something they try playing dumb, when you tell them something they try playing smart ('I know' or 'that's what I meant') when the facts tell them they are wrong or stupid they try to play like the original point didn't matter ('whatever, it doesn't matter').:1orglaugh

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Re: What pisses you off?
Single parent, mother run households becoming the norm these days.... and the son(s)
that grow up inside those homes who never become men . . . Total tragedy!

:facepalm:

How about single father households with whore ex-wives that are supposed to be mothers but want nothing to do with their kid except for the fact that she uses him as a way to get money. She treats him like a commodity. Thank you state of fucking California!